Welcome to ” Penetration Testing with Metasploit” course.
The world’s most used penetration testing framework
In this course, Learn the popular security tools and techniques that you will need to run penetration tests with the best ethical hacking distribution Kali, and the tools: Nmap and Metasploit. If you don’t have any previous experience, not a problem! You’ll go from beginner to extremely high-level and I will take you through each step with hands-on examples. learning the fundamentals of ethical hacking puts a powerful and very useful
As Metasploit says : Knowledge is power, especially when it’s shared. A collaboration between the open source community and Rapid7, Metasploit helps security teams do more than just verify vulnerabilities, manage security assessments, and improve security awareness; it empowers and arms defenders to always stay one step (or two) ahead of the game.
Living in a world with full of vulnerability and cyber security threats, without any protection and prevention we walk through in the cyber world ! indeed all of us need to be cautious about the world we live in !
In this Course as you can see in the title, we are going to walk through into the Metasploit and vulnerability world and learn how to protect ourselves from all the threats in the professional ways in cyber security and penetration testing field !
In this Course we trying to import the most significant titles & most useful real-world practice to make sure you are going to be a professional in this filed !
We start the basic contents and finish with the most important one as well, it is notable to mention that all the contents are based on our real penetration testing with many years activities in this field such as fuzzing, buffer overflow, keylogger, Brower attack, shell to meterpreter, PowerShell, mp3 & mp4 and etc.
What you’ll learn
· Become an Expert in Using Metasploit
· Auxiliary Modules
· Payload Modules
· Exploit Modules
· Encoder Modules
· Post Modules
· Nmap integration and port scanning
· Vulnerability Scanning
· Exploitation and Gaining Access
· register exploit
- Notwithstanding, all the scenarios should be practiced in a practical environment or virtual machine, and we would not take any responsibilities for purpose or cause of the use.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who want to start from scratch and to move more advanced level
- Anyone who wants to become Metasploit expert
- Cyber security students
- Penetration testers
- Have Penetration lab (Kali linux, metasploiteble, windows7)
- Basic knowledge of python programming
- Basic Knowledge of Kali Linux
- Basic knowledge of penetration testing
What you’ll learn
- • Become an Expert in Using Metasploit
- • Auxiliary Modules
- • Payload Modules
- • Exploit Modules
- • Encoder Modules
- • Post Modules
- • MSFconsole
- • Nmap integration and port scanning
- • Vulnerability Scanning
- • Exploitation and Gaining Access
- • Post-exploitation-Meterpreter
- • register exploit
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.