Welcome to the “Pandas Python Programming Language Library From Scratch A-Z™” Course
Pandas mainly used for Python Data Analysis. Learn Pandas for Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning using Python
Pandas is an open source Python package that is most widely used for data science/data analysis and machine learning tasks. Pandas is built on top of another package named Numpy, which provides support for multi-dimensional arrays.
Pandas is mainly used for data analysis and associated manipulation of tabular data in DataFrames. Pandas allows importing data from various file formats such as comma-separated values, JSON, Parquet, SQL database tables or queries, and Microsoft Excel. data analysis, pandas, python data analysis, python, data visualization, pandas python, python pandas, python for data analysis, python data
Pandas is a fast, powerful, flexible and easy to use open source data analysis and manipulation tool, built on top of the Python programming language.
Pandas Pyhon aims to be the fundamental high-level building block for doing practical, real world data analysis in Python. Additionally, it has the broader goal of becoming the most powerful and flexible open source data analysis / manipulation tool available in any language.
Python is a general-purpose, object-oriented, high-level programming language. Whether you work in artificial intelligence or finance or are pursuing a career in web development or data science, Python is one of the most important skills you can learn.
Numpy is a library for the Python programming language, adding support for large, multi-dimensional arrays and matrices, along with a large collection of high-level mathematical functions to operate on these arrays. Moreover, Numpy forms the foundation of the Machine Learning stack.
With this training, where we will try to understand the logic of the PANDAS Library, which is required for data science, which is seen as one of the most popular professions of the 21st century, we will work on many real-life applications.
Who this course is for:
- Those who want to learn the Pandas Library, which is necessary for data science
- Those who want to improve themselves in the field of Python Programming Language and Data science
- Those who aim for a career in data science
What you’ll learn
- Pandas is an open source Python package that is most widely used for data science/data analysis and machine learning tasks.
- Pandas is mainly used for data analysis and associated manipulation of tabular data in DataFrames.
- Pandas is a fast, powerful, flexible and easy to use open source data analysis and manipulation tool, built on top of the Python programming language.
- Pandas Pyhon aims to be the fundamental high-level building block for doing practical, real world data analysis in Python
- Installing Anaconda Distribution for Windows
- Installing Anaconda Distribution for MacOs
- Installing Anaconda Distribution for Linux
- Introduction to Pandas Library
- Creating a Pandas Series with a List
- Creating a Pandas Series with a Dictionary
- Creating Pandas Series with NumPy Array
- Object Types in Series
- Examining the Primary Features of the Pandas Series
- Most Applied Methods on Pandas Series
- Indexing and Slicing Pandas Series
- Creating Pandas DataFrame with List
HOMEPAGE – https://www.udemy.com/course/pandas-python-programming-language-library-from-scratch-a-ztm/
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead.