In this course, you will learn redox reaction and electrochemistry as tested in O Level Chemistry Syllabus 6092. This is a complete course that will bring you through all the concepts, and cover many examples so that you will be equipped with the skills to apply what you learned to your exam questions.
In this course, we dive deep into the concepts of redox and electrochemistry tested in the O Level Chemistry. We also go through in detail how to do questions so that at the end of the course, you can dive right into your past prelim questions and O Level past year papers and do them.
This is the complete course that I conduct in my face-to-face tuition lessons. The complete course usually takes multiple 2- hour lessons. But now, you can learn redox and electrochemistry anytime, anywhere, at your own pace, and watch it any number of times you like.
Who this course is for:
- Students taking O level Chemistry
- O Level Chemistry syllabus (Syllabus 6092)
What you’ll learn
- O Level Chemistry Redox, Electrolysis and electrochemical cell
- reducing and oxidising agent
- reduction and oxidation in terms of oxygen, hydrogen, electrons and oxidation number
- how to find oxidation number
- common oxidising and reducing agents
- extraction of aluminum
- electrochemical cell
- hydrogen-oxygen fuel cell
How to Download – https://youtu.be/b4jIFGjCDBs
Free Download Link-
Note: Comment below if you find the link dead.