This book provides comprehensive coverage of Network-on-Chip (NoC) security vulnerabilities and state-of-the-art countermeasures, with contributions from System-on-Chip (SoC) designers, academic researchers and hardware security experts. Readers will gain a clear understanding of the existing security solutions for on-chip communication architectures and how they can be utilized effectively to design secure and trustworthy systems.
- Provides a comprehensive overview of NoC security vulnerabilities for diverse on-chip communication architectures, including bus, mesh, ring, star, and hybrid network topologies;
- Describes state-of-the-art security solutions for defending against a wide spectrum of attacks, including malicious implants (e.g., hardware Trojans), eavesdropping, information leakage, spoofing, denial-of-service, and erroneous execution;
- Covers a wide variety of NoC attacks and effective countermeasures for diverse communication technologies, including electrical, optical (photonic) and wireless NoCs;
- Presents lightweight static (design-for-trust), as well as dynamic (runtime) security solutions;
- Enables security validation using an effective combination of formal methods, assertion-based validation, side-channel analysis, and machine learning;
- Discusses trade-offs between on-chip communication security and energy-efficient implementation in resource constrained embedded systems and IoT devices.
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.