Most of us are aware of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint but are not efficient, as we don’t give so much importance to it and got stuck in workplace because of the lack of knowledge. So become more productive with our online Microsoft Office training course, designed to help you become more efficient in the workplace. Our training classes will teach you everything you need to know about creating worksheets, documents, presentation and more.
This course is intended for individuals and office workers who need to master the features of the most demanding office utility software that is Microsoft Office. In more than 13 hours of video presentations, you’ll learn everything you need to know to make your office work more efficiently.
- Excel Beginner / Intermediate: Create basic spreadsheets and use expense tracking formulas.
- Excel Advanced: Use complex formulas and data analysis about your company’s revenue and expense models.
- Word: Create documents, embed videos, and set up online collaboration for shared work or school projects.
- PowerPoint: Create an elegant presentation for your next business meeting with animation, audio / video, and collaboration tools.
- Access: Learn database management system that combines the relational Access Database Engine with a graphical user interface.
When you complete this course, you will become a work efficiency expert using the tools available in Microsoft Office.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone want to expertise MS Office
- For career as Back Office
What you’ll learn
- Data management in MS Excel
- Documentation expertise in MS Word
- Creating powerful presentation in PowerPoint
- Learn Database in MS Access
- Good understanding of Excel at MIS level
- Updated features of MS Office 2013, 2016 & 2019 like Power Tools, Quick Analysis, Textjoin, XOR, IFS, Draw Tab and many more
- Expertise in Text Function
- Expertise in Logical Function
- Expertise in Math Function
- Expertise in Lookup and Reference Function
- Expertise in Date and Time Function
- Mastery in Pivot Table and Chart Preparation
- Mastery in ‘What if Analysis’ tools
- Print Option in Excel
- Data Validation, Filter and Conditional Formatting
- Mastery in Data organizing Tools in Excel
- Mastery in Data creation and Data Manipulation in Excel
- Managing data protection and data sharing in Excel
- Working with Power Pivot and Power Map
- Work with Macro Recording
- Begin with the basics of creating Microsoft Word documents
- You will learn how to take full advantage of Microsoft Word
- Format documents effectively using Microsoft Word Styles
- Create and Manage Table Layouts
- Perform Mail Merges to create Mailing Labels and Form Letters
- Preparing documents for printing and exporting
- Control page formatting and flow with sections and page breaks
- Insert Media and Images
- Working efficiently with quick parts, hyperlink, bookmarking and Cross Reference
- Using header, footer, page no and table of content
- Creating hierarchy structure using Smart Art
- Track and Accept/Reject Changes to a Document
- At the end of this course, you will be able to create a simple DATABASE in Access from scratch
- You will know how to create and modify TABLES in Access
- You will know how to create QUERIES to ask questions of your Access database
- You will know how to create FORMS for enter data into your tables
- You will know how to create REPORTS for sharing and presenting your data in a clear, professional way
- Work confidently with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Create sophisticated and well-organized PowerPoint presentations
How to block Zippyshare ads – https://youtu.be/f9Q8WGL-2MA
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.