In this course we are going to learn about Python Flask application and Google Firebase. We are going to build a realtime ToDo System application with realtime cloud database and with modern graphical user interface. We are using Tailwindcss to create a nice material UI.
- Python Flask
- Google Cloud Firestore
- Editor: Visual Studio Code
- Extensions : Python, Tailwindcss, DJango Template editor
What is Python Flask?
Flask is a micro web framework written in Python. It is classified as a microframework because it does not require particular tools or libraries. It has no database abstraction layer, form validation, or any other components where pre-existing third-party libraries provide common functions.
Whats is Firebase?
Firebase is a set of hosting services for any type of application. It offers NoSQL and real-time hosting of databases, content, social authentication, and notifications, or services, such as a real-time communication server.
Whats is Tailwindcss?
Tailwind CSS is an open source CSS framework. The main feature of this library is that, unlike other CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, it does not provide a series of predefined classes for elements such as buttons or tables.
What is NodeJs?
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python developers curious about building modern application GUI
What you’ll learn
- How to build modern GUI using python?
- How to build material designs using tailwindcss?
- How to create GUI using python flask?
- How to use Google Cloud Firestore Collection?
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.