Power BI is an incredibly powerful, self-service Business Intelligence (BI) solution from Microsoft. It is the perfect Business Intelligence tool for people with limited technical experience.
In this Power BI course, we start by looking at Power Query, and how to use this tool to organize and clean our data. We then show you how to build a Data Model and relate separate tables. After that, we teach you all about the data analysis language DAX in Power BI. Finally, we look at how to present this data using the charts and graphs available.
In this course you will learn:
- What is Power BI and why you should be using it.
- To import CSV and Excel files into Power BI Desktop.
- How to use Merge Queries to fetch data from other queries.
- How to create relationships between the different tables of the data model.
- All about DAX including using the COUTROWS, CALCULATE, and SAMEPERIODLASTYEAR functions.
- All about using the card visual to create summary information.
- How to use other visuals such as clustered column charts, maps, and trend graphs.
- How to use Slicers to filter your reports.
- How to use themes to format your reports quickly and consistently.
- How to edit the interactions between your visualizations and filter at visualization, page, and report level.
***Exercise and demo files included***
This course includes:
- 4+ hours of video tutorials
- 45 individual video lectures
- Exercise files to practice what you learned
- Certificate of completion
Here’s what our students are saying…
“Brilliant course. I’m quite new to the world of POWER and this course has shown me what it can do in a way that a newbie can understand. Recommended. I will be looking for other courses by them.”
“Very detailed course, really enjoyed the Power BI course. Simon has done a really good job explaining each process step. Looking forward to completing additional Power BI courses for advanced techniques.”
“I would highly recommend. The course was informative and easy to follow.”
“Great match! Learning so much and I love the quick step by step videos.”
Who this course is for:
- Advanced Excel users
What you’ll learn
- How to create stunning, interactive dashboards with Power BI
- How to share your analysis and dashboards using Power Bi Online
- To import CSV and Excel files into Power BI Desktop
- All about DAX including using the COUTROWS, CALCULATE, and SAMEPERIODLASTYEAR functions
- All about using the card visual to create summary information
- How to create amazing visuals, such as clustered column charts, maps, and trend graphs
- How to use Slicers to filter your reports
- How to edit the interactions between your visualizations and filter at visualization, page, and report level
HOMEPAGE – https://www.udemy.com/course/microsoft-power-bi-for-beginners-get-started-with-power-bi/
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.