See why Maven Analytics courses are among the TOP-RATED and BEST-SELLING courses on Udemy:
“Some of the BEST courses I’ve ever taken. I’ve studied several programming languages, Excel, VBA and web dev, and Maven is among the very best I’ve seen!” Russ C.
“This is my fourth course from Maven Analytics and my fourth 5-star review, so I’m running out of things to say. I wish Maven was in my life earlier!” Tatsiana M.
“Excellent from start to finish. I picked up a bunch of techniques that will be useful in the workplace, from new chart templates to some very cool advanced visualizations. I loved all of it!” Robert C.
“Maven Analytics should become the new standard for all courses taught on Udemy!” Jonah M.
This course is designed to help you build the exact skills you need to ace the Microsoft DA-100 exam, guaranteed.
With hands-on projects, downloadable study guides, and a full-length practice exam, this is the ONLY course you’ll need to prepare for your Power BI certification!
Throughout the course, you’ll play the role of Lead BI Analyst for Maven Cycles, a boutique cycling shop. You’ll use Power BI Desktop and Service, along with the skills you learn throughout the course, to design and build an end-to-end business intelligence solution from the ground up. We’ll guide you each step of the way, with crystal clear explanations and pro tips to help you build expert-level Power BI and DAX skills.
Our project will incorporate all of the skills covered on the DA-100 Exam, including data prep, modeling, visualization, and analysis, along with deploying and maintaining reports and deliverables:
- Data Prep: Getting Data From Different Sources
- Connect to data sources, choose a storage mode & define data source parameters
- Data Prep: Profiling
- Explore the view menu & data profiling tools like column quality and distribution
- Data Prep: Cleaning, Transforming & Loading
- Clean data, apply table transformations, merge & append queries, and modify custom M code
- Data Modeling 101
- Design data models, identify keys, establish table relationships, and review model optimization tips
- Data Modeling: DAX Calculations
- Create calculated columns & measures with DAX, including aggregation, table, and time intelligence functions
- Data Visualization: Creating Reports & Dashboards
- Insert & format visuals, edit report interactions, add filters & tooltips, and create reports and dashboards
- Data Analysis: Enhancing Reports
- Review chart analytics options, natural language queries, filtering options, and AI visuals
- Deploying & Maintaining Deliverables
- Implement scheduled & incremental refresh, configure row level security, explore sharing options, and more
We’ll also walk through everything you need to know about the DA-100 certification process itself, including:
- Exam structure & details
- Question Types & examples
- Measured skills
- Exam rules & results
- Tips for success
Finally, we’ll wrap things up with a full-length practice exam, with knowledge-based and case study questions designed to mirror the actual exam experience and make sure you’re ready for the real deal.
If you’re ready to level-up your Power BI skills, increase your earning potential, and become a Microsoft Certified Analyst, this is the course for you!
Join today and get immediate, lifetime access to the following:
- 7.5 hours of high-quality video
- DA-100 Certification Prep study guide
- Downloadable Power BI project files & solutions
- Quizzes + full-length Practice Exam
- Course Q&A forum
- 30-day money-back guarantee
See you in the course!
–Aaron (Lead Power BI Instructor, Maven Analytics)
Who this course is for:
- Power BI users looking to sharpen and certify their skills
- Aspiring analysts or business intelligence professionals seeking to add industry-recognized credentials to the resume
- Anyone looking for a hands-on, comprehensive guide to clearing the Microsoft DA-100 Exam
- Students who want a comprehensive, engaging, and highly interactive approach to training
- Power BI Desktop for PC/Windows (currently unavailable for Mac)
- A work or school email address is required to sign up for a Power BI Service account (no gmail, aol, hotmail, etc.)
- For new users, we recommend completing our Power BI Desktop and Service courses first
What you’ll learn
- Develop the exact skills you need to ace the DA-100 Power BI certification exam
- Extract, profile, clean, transform, and load data from different sources
- Build and optimize data models and DAX measures
- Publish reports and dashboards to Power BI Service
- Create and manage datasets & workspaces to deploy across your organization
- Learn from a best-selling instructor and Microsoft Certified Data Analyst
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.