Want to know how things work? How electricity is generated and transmitted to your home? How engines are cooled? Or how hydroelectric power stations work? Well, this is the right course for you! This course contains over 10 hours of engineering related video tutorials.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is curious about how things work.
- Anyone who loves to learn.
- Anyone who enjoys the gift of knowledge.
- Anyone involved with any engineering related discipline (oil and gas, HVAC, automotive, marine, power, industrial etc.).
What you’ll learn
- Apply best practices and knowledge to think through a problem rather than try to memorise the solution.
- Be able to identify many electrical and mechanical machines.
- Apply engineering concepts across multiple engineering disciplines.
HOMEPAGE – https://www.anonymz.com/?https://www.udemy.com/course/mechanical-and-electrical-engineering-explained/
How to Download – https://youtu.be/b4jIFGjCDBs
Free Download Link-
Note: Comment below if you find the link dead.