WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF MATHS AND PHYSICS!
This tutorial will introduce you to the mathematics required to understand and appreciate the beauty of physics.
WHAT YOU SHOULD ALREADY
Before you continue, you should have a basic understanding of the following:
- Basics Geometry
- Basic Algebra
- Basic Trigonometry
WHAT IS A MATHEMATICAL TOOL?
- A mathematical tool is a type of mathematics used in physics
- It is a mathematics of variation
- It includes differentiation and integration
- It is related to the graphical representation
Differentiation is an amazing and popular language of science! It is powerful enough to be at the core of the toughest science of the world (physics)!
It is deep enough to formulate the most complicated problems of nature!
It is also easy enough to be a beginner’s first scientific language!
WHAT IS INTEGRATION?
- It is also a mathematical tool
- It is the reverse process of integration
- It creates big things using small things
WHAT CAN DIFFERENTIATION AND INTEGRATION DO?
- We use these to derive a formula
- We use these to extend the meaning of a graph
- We use these to plot a graph
- We use these to evaluate quantities from a given graph
- We use these to transform a given formula
With these, you will be able to predict and control natural phenomena. Not only in physics, but we use these tools in economics, management, and even philosophy.
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
- To well understand the subject
- To solve problems related to physics easily
- To score well in exams
- To crack NEET, and JEE it is a must
Now it’s time to check out this course. Have fun!
Who this course is for:
- My target students are those who are preparing for IIT-JEE/NEET. They may still be in class 12th or may have passed +2 Board exam.
What you’ll learn
- Learn elements of coordinate geometry
- Learn differential calculus
- Learn integral calculus
- Learn the use/application of these concepts in physics
How to block Zippyshare ads – https://youtu.be/f9Q8WGL-2MA
Free Download Link-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.