This course provides an in-depth review of the Seven Quality Tools. Manufacturing and service industry professionals, quality technicians and auditors, and industrial engineers will all benefit from understanding these tools. Once mastered, they will serve as the foundation for your root cause analyses, problem solving sessions, and continuous improvement projects.
The tools covered in this course include:
- Cause and effect diagram
- Check sheet
- Control chart
- Pareto chart
- Scatter diagram
- Flow Chart
In addition to the theory and concepts, this class also examines several real-world applications of the Seven Quality Tools AND a few more advanced topics using Microsoft Excel. Several Excel templates included with the class.
Also, if you are preparing for the Certified Quality Engineer (CQE), Certified Quality Technician (CQT), or Certified Quality Improvement Associate (CQIA) exam through the American Society for Quality (ASQ), or your Six Sigma Green Belt exam through any of several different organizations, this course will provide an excellent survey of the Seven Quality Tools plus other topics relevant to those certifications.
“Your Control Chart series has been extremely helpful in assisting me with my PMP exam prep.” – Judith R.
“This is an excellent tutorial for beginners and people who are new to the manufacturing world. It is often overlooked in the production world today.” – Ann W.
“Great content and examples contained in this course. This is my 3rd class from Ray Harkins, and have picked up useful tools to use from each. Thanks!” – Ken C.
“The course is easy to understand for beginners, each and every tool is well explained with examples and every person who attend this course can easily implement the tools on live projects.” – Hari B.
“One of the best courses I have taken so far!!!!!!” – Rushanth G.
Who this course is for:
- Quality Professionals
- Manufacturing Supervisors
- Manufacturing Engineers
- Quality Technicians
- Anyone studying for their CQE, CQIA, CQT or 6-Sigma Green Belt exams
- Industrial Engineers
- Problem Solvers
What you’ll learn
- Understand and apply the Seven Quality Tools
- Learn the fundamental tools of problem solving and root cause analysis
- The Scatter Plot, Histogram, Pareto Diagram, Control Chart, and much more
- Essential elements of the Six Sigma Improvement Process
- The Seven Quality Tools with Real World Applications
- Linear Regression and Predictive Modeling in Excel using your Scatter Plot
- Use Pivot Tables to Build Pareto Diagrams
- A Useful Checklist Template called the “Containment Checklist”
- Rapidly Build Flowcharts in Excel
How to block Zippyshare ads – https://youtu.be/f9Q8WGL-2MA
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.