The Metasploit framework has been around for a number of years and is one of the most widely used tools for carrying out penetration testing on various services.
This book is a hands-on guide to penetration testing using Metasploit and covers its complete development. It will help you clearly understand the creation process of various exploits and modules and develop approaches to writing custom functionalities into the Metasploit framework.
This book covers a number of techniques and methodologies that will help you learn and master the Metasploit framework.
You will also explore approaches to carrying out advanced penetration testing in highly secured environments, and the book’s hands-on approach will help you understand everything you need to know about Metasploit.
- Develops Real World Approaches to Penetration testing using Metasploit
- Develop advanced skills to carry out effective Risk validation
- Develop skills to fabricate any kind of function within the Framework.
- To perform effective penetration testing with Metasploit
- To develop advanced and sophisticated auxiliary modules
- To fuzz applications and create exploits in Metasploit
- To port sophisticated exploits from Perl and Python
- To automate web application attack scripts
- To test services such as databases, VoIP, and SCADA systems
- To reinvent traditional browser-based exploits
- To speed up penetration testing with Metasploit’s automated mode
- To attack clients with the Social Engineering Toolkit
- To implement attacks on web servers and systems with Armitage GUI
- To script attacks in Armitage using Cortana scripting
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.
You May Also Like