This course includes the following resources:
- Downloadable lectures on all essential grammar topics (British teacher, 20 years’ TEFL experience)
- Advanced-level lectures on tenses, gerunds, modals, subjunctive, inversion, prepositions, conjunctions, determiners, reporting verbs, fronting, cleft sentences, adverb collocations, gradable adjectives, comparisons, and many more
- 22 ebooks (1 more than 500 pages!) with exercises (vocab and grammar) for popular TV shows (including Sherlock, Harry Potter, True Detective, The Office, Westworld, Line of Duty, House of Cards, and many more)
- Please write a 300-word essay (based on IELTS/CAE/CPE, but any form of writing accepted) and I will correct it and offer advice
- Ask me questions on the topics that are really illogical, of which there are many, and I will be delighted to try to disentangle you from the grammar web
- Learn how to avoid the most common mistakes
- Lifetime membership (more lessons and resources added every month)
By the end of the course, your knowledge of English grammar will be deep enough to take on advanced exams, to watch US and UK TV, and to speak in a more complex way. Though accessible to intermediate students, the course delves into the details on many themes, for I have a passion for advanced grammar. I do not speak to my students slowly, as though they were pre-intermediate learners, so if that’s the kind of course you are looking for, this one is not for you. Nonetheless, I do respond quickly to inquisitive students, so please join the fun if you are ready!
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate to Advanced Learners of English as a Second Language
- Grammar Enthusiasts
What you’ll learn
- Gain an advanced knowledge of complex English sentences
- Improve your understanding of typical mistakes that must be avoided
- Identify and use different tenses in passive and active forms
- Identify and use different conditionals in a variety of complex forms
- Identify and use reporting verbs in a variety of complex forms
- Identify and use subjunctive and inversion in a variety of complex forms
- Identify and use gerunds, bare infinitives, to plus infinitives, and participles in a variety of complex forms
- Spontaneously use articles and quantifiers in the correct way
- Identify and use defining and non-defining relative clauses, as well as nominative and adverbial relative clauses.
- Identify and use gradable and ungradable adjectives with the correct adverbs
- Identify and use dependant prepositions correctly in combination with verbs, nouns, and adjectives.
Free Download Links-
- Contact us to buy the Google Drive download link of this course in $3.
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.