∆ Top features of the course :-
✓ Full course PDF is available for download .
✓ 30 Multiple choice questions related to the course on 50% course completion .
✓ An Assignment(Open book test -3hrs) at the end of the course for the writing practice .
✓ 10 Practice test MCQs at the End of Course . (Updated)
∆ This Comprehensive course was specially made for Entry level Students/Beginner’s with small or No knowledge of Macro Economics at all.
∆ This course is Part1 Chapter 1 (Nature & Scope of MacroEconomics) of Modern MacroEconomics and covers Basics of Modern MacroEconomics.
∆ After Completing this course you will be able to answer :-
• What is Macro Economics ? How will you distinguish it with Micro Economics ?
• What are the Origins & roots of Macro Economics?
• What are the major issues & concerns of Macro Economics ?
• What is the role of the Govt. In the Macro Economy ?
• What are Post Keynesian Developments in Economics ? (Alert ! – Only Introduction )
• Why a separate study of Macro Economics ?
• What is the Importance of Macro Economics ?
• Historical Timeline of Economics [flow chart]
∆ In Continuation series of Other Chapters/Section of Modern MacroEconomics will be covered in different courses separately .
Who this course is for:
- Beginner’s / Entry level students in the field of Advance Macro Economics
- Intermediate level Students can also join
What you’ll learn
- Introduction to Modern MacroEconomics
- Meaning, definition & Origin/Roots of Macro Economics
- What are major issues that concerns Macro Economics
- What are the Roles of govt. in Macro Economy
- What are Post Keynesian Developments in Economics
- Why a separate study of Macro Economics
- What is Importance of Macro Economics
- Historical Timeline of Economic through flowchart
How to block Zippyshare ads – https://youtu.be/f9Q8WGL-2MA
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.