- Once you finish studying +50% of the course content, Please don’t hesitate to ask about your gift 😉 .
Linux adoption continues to rise world-wide as individual users, government entities and industries ranging from automotive to space exploration embrace open source technologies. This expansion of open source in enterprise is redefining traditional Information and Communication Technology (ICT) job roles to require more Linux skills. Whether you’re starting your career in open source, or looking for advancement, independently verifying your skill set can help you stand out to hiring managers or your management team.
LPI Linux Essentials exam is designed to test particular skills of IT professionals that whether they can understand and manage different distribution of Linux OS. After passing the exam, you’d be recognized as a Junior Linux administrator.
You’d have to pass LPI exam if you desire to become a Linux essentials certified professional. So, before taking the exam, you must properly learn to understand Linux concepts and how to manage Linux.
The first and the most important benefit of this LPI Linux Essentials certification is that, it will help you find a very high paying job in the IT industry. But let’s not talk about the income only because there are many other benefits of this certification. The main thing about this certification is that it will provide you a number of career options in future where you can enhance your skills.
How to pass LPI Linux Essentials exam?
I think it is the most important questions that may appear in your mind. So, if you want to pass the exam at the first attempt, the regular practice is the key to making it possible. You must practice your knowledge as much as you can. The mistake that many people make is that they only learn the commands and do not focus on the details.
In our course we will explain and cover the topics for LPI Linux Essentials exam.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone desires to be Linux Certified Profisional.
- Linux beginners with no knowledge in Linux.
- Anyone desires to learn a new technology.
- Anyone looking for very high paying job in the IT industry.
What you’ll learn
- Have an understanding of the Linux and open source industry and knowledge of the most popular open source Applications.
- Understand the major components of the Linux operating system, and have the technical proficiency to work on the Linux command line.
- Have a basic understanding of security and administration related topics such as user/group management, working on the command line, and permissions.
- How to create and restore compressed backups and archives.
- How to create and run simple scripts.
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.