This course is all practical.
Opening a brokerage account. Funding it. Understanding margin and how to get live quotes in your account. We even cover how to get live quotes to your demo account so you can have the most realistic practice environment possible.
We go over the trading platform TWS (Trader Workstation) from Interactive Brokers (you can use any trading platform you want, though). We cover how to set up your trading environment: order books, time of sales, economic calendar, portfolio watchlist, news, charting, and much more! All live. All practical.
Then, we look at executing orders! In a live account! We go over commissions and how to send regular limit orders and market orders. Following that, we cover advanced order types like directed market orders, hidden orders, and iceberg orders. We learn how to read the order book and place orders correctly based on the stock you are trading. We show this through live examples on both liquid and illiquid stocks.
Finally, we trade the pair trading strategy with live capital. Pair trading is one of the most complete strategies, so being able to execute this strategy will enable you to execute on any other strategy!
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Individuals who want to improve on their trading skills
What you’ll learn
- How to open and fund a brokerage account
- How to use TWS (Trader Workstation) in depth
- How to send orders LIVE
- How to send directed and hidden orders
- How to read the orderbook and time of sales
- Market making and scalping
- How to swing trade pairs LIVE
- How to day trade pairs LIVE
Free Download Links-
- Contact us to buy the Google Drive download link of this course in $2.
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.