The beauty of script programming is in its ability to automate mundane developing tasks. Whether you’re interested in learning command line automation for Mac, Linux, and Unix, or need a complete introduction to bash shell scripting, This unique course is designed to become an expert in bash shell scripting to automate repetitive tasks.
It’s project-based, which means instead of learning bits and pieces of information, you’ll write actual shell scripts that you can use in real-world situations. You get the chance to immediately put what you learn to use so that you fully understand and remember it.
As we know that most of the organizations are moving into Linux and Unix operating system as its generally open source. Additionally, Linux, Unix skills gained by developers would make them more in demand.
From a developer perspective, this course not only cover command line commands, but also Bash shell scripting to make you comprehensive developer expert in Linux \ Unix OS.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who has a good knowledge of Linux or Unix and wants to learn shell scripting
- Anyone who wants to level up his or her career in Linux field
- Anyone who wants to improve Linux skills
- Administrators who are looking to automate their regular tedious tasks
What you’ll learn
- Students will be able to understand shell scripting concepts
- Students will understand how shell scripts become useful to automate daily system administration tasks
- Students will be able to write basic to advance level shell scripts
- How to accept input from a user and then make decisions on that input
HOMEPAGE – https://www.udemy.com/course/linux-shell-scripting-from-basics-to-advance/
Free Download Link-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.