Linux is the backbone of the internet, and knowing it is vital. Linux Essential for Hackers Course is a self-paced course that teaches you Linux from a hacker’s perspective. This course is for people who have no previous experience with Linux and want to learn it from scratch. You will learn all the core knowledge of Linux from a hacker’s perspective. It will teach you about topics that are usually not covered in most other courses, such as..
- Configuring Kali Linux
- Command Line
- Linux File Hierarchy
- Bash Scripting
- User & Group Management
- Becoming Anonymous
- Understanding Vulnerabilities & Threats
- Disk Encryption
- Data Backup & Restore
- Task Automation and many such important topics.
Linux Essential for Hackers Course also comes with 11 downloadable comprehensive summaries for important lectures which makes it easier for you to revies all the key learnings. With this course you will be stronger, knowing the basics of Linux and for sure become a better hacker.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who is looking to learn Kali Linux to improve their cybersecurity skill.
What you’ll learn
- This course is structured to teach you what you need to know about the Linux environment from a hacker’s perspective.
- This course will teach you about topics that are usually not covered in most other courses, such as Bash Scripting
- Creating and Managing users and groups inside Kali Linux.
- Becoming Completely anonymous by creating chain of VPN, TOR and Proxy chain.
- Encrypting and Decrypting Linux Disks.
- Taking Data Backups and Restoring them.
- Automating your Linux task.
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.