In this course you will be taught through step-by-step live coding examples how to create and use a library of functions for working with Linked Lists in the C programming language!
Linked Lists are an important type of data structure in computer science and computer programming, so before we walkthrough how to create and use them, we’ll also cover what Linked Lists are, how they work, and some practical applications of Linked Lists. The bulk of the course is spent on learning how to work with Linked Lists using C, with over 3 hours of video covering a series of common functionalities explaining step-by-step how they are implemented. We’ll also teach you how to package your functions together into a re-usable library, and how to document your code.
By the end of the course you will have a C library of Linked List functions that will help you build a great programming portfolio!
Linked List functionalities that are covered include:
- Creating a linked list
- Inserting nodes on the head and tail of a linked list
- Deleting nodes from the head and tail of a linked list
- Sorting a linked list
- Deleting matching nodes from a linked list
- Deleting duplicate nodes from a linked list
- Reversing a linked list
- Duplicating a linked list
- Determining if a value is in a linked list
- …and many others, over 20 functions in total.
Who this course is for:
- Students interested in learning about data structures in C programming.
What you’ll learn
- Student will learn how to create and use linked lists in C by developing a library of functions.
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.