Mihai says: “We, as Linux users, have a wrong perspective about this OS, we think it’s bulletproof by itself, although the ugly truth it’s completely different. This course is one of the best ways to get to know Linux for real and its’ security flaws. Congrats for the instructor, Carmen Balan, for the initiative.”
Giussepe says “Clear explanation, simple but quite complete on may aspects of complex linux hardening job.”
Leela says “Explained the concepts in a simplified manner.”
Linux Servers provide many user transactions, which are constantly vulnerable to security threats, due to data sensitivity. To bring an application up and running on a server is an important thing, but without taking security measures, it can end up in a disaster. Although Linux is immune to some of the dangers Windows servers encounters, Internet is still a dangerous place. Therefore it’s important to apply security measures to prevent malicious attacks like brute force attack, etc.
This course was designed to show some practical tips on how to protect your server, that once applied, they will increase the level of security on your system and decrease the chances of it being compromised.
Along with the video lectures, you will also find exercises to help you improve your hands-on experience. You will benefit for free from any new lectures and updates on the course.
Keep in mind that if you are not happy with the course, you can ask for a refund and take advantage of 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to secure a Linux server and protect it against the hackers
- People who would like to improve their Linux security knowledge
- Anyone who would like to start a career as a Linux system administrator or Security Engineer.
- Students who want to learn and improve, also increase their chances to get hired.
What you’ll learn
- At the end of this course, you will be able to secure your Linux server by following the hardening tips I will show you throughout the videos
- You will also know how to reduce the number of vulnerabilities of your server and decrease the chances to have it compromised by hackers
How to block Zippyshare ads – https://youtu.be/f9Q8WGL-2MA
Free Download Link-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.