In this course, you will start as a beginner without any previous knowledge about the hacking, the course focuses on the practical side and the theoretical side to ensure that you understand the idea before you apply it.
This course is intended for beginners and professionals, if you are a beginner you will start from zero until you become an expert level, and if you are a professional so this course will increase your knowledge about the hacking.
in this course you’ll learn how the black hat hackers hacks Windows OS using advanced techniques, and also you’ll learn how the white hat hackers Secure Windows OS by analyzing it, and how to detect the hackers identity.
This course is divided to eight sections:
- Preparation: In this section, you will learn how to download and setup Kali Linux 2.0 properly as a virtual machine and also how to install it as your main OS, and you’ll learn how to setup Windows 10 and Metasploitable as a virtual machine, this will help you to create your own safe Environment to perform any kind of attacks without harming your main OS.
- Information Gathering: After preparing your penetration testing lab, In this section you’ll move to learn how to gather as much as possible of information from your target, because this will help you a lot to identify and determine your target and see the weaknesses in his OS.
- Gaining Access: Now you’ll start dealing with Metasploit framework by using msfconsole interface and how to use it like professionals, after that you will begin by creating a simple payload using msfvenom, and after that you’ll learn how to create an encoded payload using an encoder from within msfvenom, and lastly you will learn how to have the full access of the target Windows OS by testing the Payload that we have created.
- Encoding and Combining the Payload: After learning how to deal with Metasploit framework and how to create a simple payload using msfvenom, now you will learn the advanced techniques to create an encoded payload that’s undetectable from almost all the antiviruses, and also you’ll learn how to spoof the backdoor extension and how to combine it with any kind of file whether it’s an Image,PDF,MP3,EXE,Word,Excel file, and we learn all of this techniques to make your backdoor unsuspicious and convince the target to download and tun your backdoor.
- Post Exploitation: After gaining the full access over the target OS in this section you’ll will learn how to interact with the compromised system using Meterpreter command line and the best modules that you can run on the compromised system such as (Cracking the admin pass,persist your connection,escalate your privileges) and much more….
- Hooking with BeEF: in this section you’ll learn what is BeEF Project how to hook and deal with any user from your BeEF control panel, and also you’ll learn a very sophisticated methods to hook any client over the internet with your BeEF control panel, and even you’ll be able to perform a very sophisticated attacks to get the full control of the target OS through BeEF.
- Perform the previous attacks over WAN network: so far we seen how to perform all of the previous attacks in our LAN network,so in this section you’ll learn how to perform it over WAN network, that’s mean even if your target wasn’t connected to your LAN network you’ll be able to hack him, you’ll start learning the theory behind hacking over the internet and how you can configure the router to get a reverse connection over WAN network, and then you’ll learn other methods to get a reverse connection over WAN network and this is by using a VPN to hide your identity or you can port forward the reverse connection to your Kali machine by using VPS SSH tunneling.
- Protection & Detection: finally it’s the time to learn how to detect any kind of the attacks that we’ve learned and how to prevent yourself and your Windows OS from it, so i this section you’ll start by learning how to detect any kind of backdoor whether it’s combined with an Image,exe,PDF file etc…. using more than method, and also you’ll learn how to analyse your Windows OS like experts to check whether it’s hacked or not, and lastly you’ll learn how to prevent yourself from any kind of the attacks that we’ve learned.
Notice: This course is only for the educational purposes and all the attacks that have been carried out are in my own Penetration testing lab and against my own devices.
- these Attacks works against any Windows OS whether it’s Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista etc….
- You must practice what you’ve learned to become an advanced level, because this course focuses on both practical and theoretical side.
- This course is going to be always up to date.
- This course is only for Ethical purposes.
- All the videos are downloadable.
- If you have any question you can send a message to me and i’ll be glad to response.
- After finishing this course, you will get a certificate directly from Udemy.
- All the people who enrolled in this course will get discounts for future courses.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wants to become an Ethical Hacker/Penetration tester
- Anyone who wants to learn how black hat hackers hacks the operating systems
- Anyone who wants to learn how white hat hackers secure the operating systems
- Basic IT Skills
- PC or Laptop
What you’ll learn
- More the 70 detailed video explains how to hack & secure any Windows OS
- Learn Hacking Windows 10 /8.1/8/7/Vista like black hat hackers
- Learn Securing Windows 10 /8.1/8/7/Vista like white hat hackers
- Learn installing Kali Linux as VM & your main OS
- Learn preparing your penetration testing lab
- Learn Linux commands and how to interact with Terminal
- Learn Linux basics
- Gather information from any target
- Learn how to use Nmap to gather information
- Learn how to use Zenmap to gather information
- Learn what is Metasploit
- Learn using Metasploit like professionals
- Learn using Msfvenom
- Learn creating an undetectable payload
- Learn combining your payload with any type of file
- Learn creating an unsuspicious and undetectable backdoor
- Learn spoofing the backdoor extention
- Learn interacting with the compromised system via Meterpreter command line
- Escalate your privileges
- Persist your connection in the compromised system
- Crack the administrator password
- Capture the keystrokes of the compromised system
- Learn What is Pivoting ? and pivot from the victim system to own every device on the network
- Learn what is BeEF ? and how to use it
- Hook any user browser with BeEF control panel
- launch the best BeEF project modules in the target browser
- Full control Windows OS of the hooked browser
- Launch BeEF over WAN network
- Learn the theory behind getting a reverse connection over WAN network
- Launch all the previous attacks over WAN network
- Learn port forwarding in the router
- Learn Port forwarding using VPS SSH tunnel
- Learn how to use VPN to hack over WAN network
- Secure your Windows OS
- Analyse your Windows OS like experts
- Detect the Hack on your Windows OS
- Learn advanced techniques to detect the backdoor
- Detect the Hacker identity
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.
You May Also Like