The current world is driven by technological innovation. Programming language is an integral platform in this innovation. So its time for you to gear up to compete in the race of innovation and this course would hopefully be a major kickstart to grade up your skills. Through this course you would be studying about the basics of Java program, from a basic “Hello world” program to a intermediate programmer. In the process you will be learning the various other fundamental concepts of Java which includes Variables, Data types, Operators, Expressions, Control statements, Loops, String manipulations, Arrays, Functions & Methods, Constructors and Inheritance, Access specifiers and many more…We also deal with some basic f problem solving fundamentals like the palindromic problem and perfect number problem which helps understand a mixture of topics. We implement linear search as well to understand the working of arrays. At the end of this course, you would be able to get key insights on different aspects of competitive programming and feel confident about its real time application in problem solving. On finishing the course you would easily be able to start with any other programming language you wish to and you will be able to grab the syntax of any other programming language very easily.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to become a competitive programmer and doesn’t know where to start, then this is the right place for you. Learn all the fundamentals and some advanced concepts in Java.
What you’ll learn
- Learn Java from scratch to an intermediate level.
- Able to solve basic problem solving problems in competitive programming.
- Align your career track with a proper path.
- Confidently code in Java and with this knowledge you could easily grasp other programming languages .
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.