Are you interested in Learning IoT home automation? Do you want to enhance your skills in building Internet of Things (IoT) projects? This course will unleash your skills and teach you how to build your IoT home automation projects using low-budget ESP boards and the famous Arduino IDE.
Build low budget IoT Web and mobile Controller to Control any device in your house via the Internet in a step by step manner
The ESP Wi-Fi modules are microcontrollers with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth (not all models) capability, developed by Espressif Systems. It consists of many development boards like ESP8266-01, ESP8266, NodeMCU, ESP12, ESP32, etc. All the development boards can be easily programmed using Arduino IDE and can be used in a variety of applications like Home Automation, Internet of things (IoT), Smart devices etc
The ESP8266 is a system on a chip (SOC) Wi-Fi microchip for Internet of Things (IoT) applications produced by Espressif Systems. Given its low cost, small size, and adaptability with embedded devices, the ESP8266 is now used extensively across IoT devices.
At the end of this course, you will have a thorough understanding of it and get to experience creating your very own IoT Home Automation.
What makes us qualified to teach you?
We are an educational engineering team with 13 years of experience with both teaching and actual projects. Since 2007, we are in the programming and micro-controlling business. We do our best to create courses that are easy to understand and follow. Moreover, we are glad to teach aspiring learners like you. We hope to make more people inspired to pursue this career.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants develop competency in the area of IoT Home Automation systems
- Anyone looking to Build low budget IoT Controller to Control any device in their houses via Internet
- Professionals working in the Industry
- Engineering Students
- Teaching professionals
What you’ll learn
- Build low budget IoT Controller to Control any device in your house via Internet
- Turn your house into an interactive place that you can control from anywhere
- Implement IoT concept by connecting everything to the web in your house
- Introduction About Internet of Things (IoT)
- Introduction to the ESP boards and how to easily program them using the famous Arduino IDE
- Building Home Automation Projects using ESP8266 board and Arduino IDE
- Creating low budget Web Server
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.