IP ADDRESSING AND SUBNETTING DEMYSTIFIED FOR BEGINNERS
Are you interested in learning about IP addressing and subnetting? Are you an aspiring IT professional that needs to better understand how IP addresses and subnetting works? Then you have come to the right place!
This course will teach you the fundamentals of IP version 4 (IPv4) addressing and how to perform subnetting the easy way!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS COURSE:
- IP Version 4 Addressing Fundamentals
- Public versus Private IP Addresses
- Binary Math Basics
- Why We Subnet
- Subnetting Class C, B & A Networks
- Variable Length Subnetting
LEARN BY WATCHING AND DOING
In this course you’ll learn by both watching and doing. This course includes carefully devised follow-along subnetting examples and exercises, as well as student practice worksheets. You are also provided a 4-page subnetting reference guide to assist you along the way!
Once you complete this course, you’ll be able to easily and quickly subnet Class C, B and A networks!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? ENROLL TODAY, YOUR 100% RISK-FREE ENROLLMENT IS BACKED BY UDEMY’S 30-DAY, NO QUESTIONS ASKED, MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for anybody seeking to learn about IP addressing and subnetting.
- Students preparing for networking certifications that need to know and understand subnetting.
What you’ll learn
- Understand the Fundamentals of IPv4 Addressing
- Perform Basic Binary Math
- Subnet Class C, B and A Networks with Full Length Subnet Masks
- Understand the Basics of Variable Length Subnet Masks
HOMEPAGE – https://www.anonymz.com/?https://www.udemy.com/course/subnetting-the-easy-way/
How to block Zippyshare ads – https://youtu.be/f9Q8WGL-2MA
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.