Our world is growing more and more dependent upon technology and systems that monitor and control industrial processes. The electric power grid, water and sewage systems, oil and natural gas pipelines, and many more critical infrastructure utilize Industrial Control Systems/Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (ICS/SCADA) systems. ICS/SCADA is used to monitor and control these infrastructure processes. This ICS/SCADA Cyber Security course will provide you with a strong foundation in the field of ICS/SCADA Cyber Security. You will learn about various topics such as What is ICS/SCADA? What is the current ICS/SCADA Threat Landscape? How to defend yourself? and many more topics.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals who want to learn about ICS/SCADA Cyber Security.
- Individuals who have a strong desire to learn.
What you’ll learn
- General understanding of what is ICS/SCADA
- General understanding of typical ICS/SCADA architectures
- General understanding of technologies used in ICS/SCADA
- General understanding of software used in ICS/SCADA
- General understanding of different ICS/SCADA protocols
- General understanding of ICS/SCADA security regulations & standards
- Why do these technologies need to be defended?
- General understanding of the ICS/SCADA threat landscape
- General understanding of ICS/SCADA attack surfaces
- General understanding of how to defend yourself, with technical examples
- You will learn about the tools and techniques that can be used to better understand your environments.
- You will have the appropriate mindset for defending your ICS/SCADA environments.
- You will be inspired to implement your own defenses.
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.