MITRE ATT&CK® is a globally-accessible knowledge base of adversary tactics and techniques based on real-world observations. The ATT&CK knowledge base is used as a foundation for the development of specific threat models and methodologies in the private sector, in government, and in the cybersecurity product and service community.
In this course, you will learn about all the tactics for ICS/OT as per the framework. Also, we will learn about all the techniques in detail for each tactic. And for mitigation, there could be the same mitigation to be applied for multiple techniques so we will cover mitigations as a whole. We will cover all the below-mentioned tactics:
ICS Attack tactics:
- Initial Access
- Privilege Escalation
- Lateral Movement
- Command and Control
- Inhibit Response Function
- Impair Process Control
After completing this course you will have a good understanding of the techniques to be implemented and executed by adversaries. That will help you to answer clients, customers, and in meetings and discussions. Also whenever you are designing some solution you will keep these in mind and set proper mitigation to make the environment more secure and comprehensive.
For understanding this course you should have a basic understanding of the Industrial control system and technical terms which are commonly used in cybersecurity so that you can understand the concepts. This is a theoretical course but in the future, I will keep on adding practical examples as well.
Who this course is for:
- Control engineers, integrators, and architects who design or implement OT systems
- System administrators, engineers, and other information technology (IT) professionals who administer, patch, or secure OT systems
- Managers who are responsible for OT systems
- Security consultants who perform security assessments and penetration testing of OT systems
- Senior management who need to better understand risk for OT systems as they justify and apply an OT cybersecurity program
- Researchers and analysts who are trying to understand the unique security needs of OT systems
- Vendors that are developing products that will be deployed as part of an OT system
What you’ll learn
- ICS Attack Tactics
- ICS Attack Techniques
- MITRE ATT&CK Framework
- Mitigations for the techniques
- Major cybersecurity attacks in ICS
HOMEPAGE – https://www.udemy.com/course/ics-ot-cybersecurity-mitre-attack/
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.