HTML Email Development is one of the less talked about front-end development skills yet it is highly desirable. Being a freelancer or having a career in HTML Email is HOT right now (2020). Freelancers make upwards of a thousand dollars to build responsive HTML email template layouts and developers are making over $50 per hour ($100,000 per year) building client-tested HTML emails.
In this course we’ll build a Responsive Dark Mode HTML Email Template that has been test on 80+ email clients including new and old versions of Outlook. No need to worry about paying $100 per month for email client testing software services, during the course the code we layout for our email template will be tested live! This way you’ll have a complete understanding of why we need certain coding practices to be compliant with all email clients.
In addition to the completed course project you’ll receive 9 different HTML Email Template layouts and a professional HTML Email Signature that have all been tested and rigorously checking for email client compatibility 🙂
Who this course is for:
- All Levels, from Beginner to Advanced HTML Email Developers
- No Experience Required
- HTML & CSS Experience Helpful
What you’ll learn
- Responsive HTML Email Development in 2020
- Design for Dark Mode Email Clients with CSS Media Queries
- Build HTML Emails that Render 100% Across 80+ Email Clients Including Outlook
- Learn How To Use Gifs in HTML Email, Background Image, Outlook Friendly Buttons, & More.
HOMEPAGE – https://www.udemy.com/course/html-email/
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.