Do you find yourself struggling to create a cohesive color scheme in your own home?
Do you wonder how interior designers use colors to create a certain mood or feeling in a room?
It’s no secret that color is one of the most important elements of great interior design. To that end, this course has been created to help you create fantastic color schemes for your own home. This course will cover everything you ever wanted to know (and maybe what you didn’t know that you wanted/needed to know!) about color in the world of interior design, including:
- Color theory / color psychology
- How to use the color wheel in a very practical and useful way
- How to use color to create different moods in a room
- How to use color to make your rooms appear larger or smaller than they actually are
- How to mix patterns like a pro
- Learn about beautiful color scheme selections for every room in your home based on various factors
- Learn everything you need to know about paint
We delve deep into the topic of paint, including discussing how many different paint colors you should be using in your home, how to narrow your paint choices, the best white paint colors, how to effectively test out paint colors, and how to transition paint colors from room to room.
Finally, there are exercises in this course as well, to provide you with opportunities to create your own beautiful color schemes.
This course is a great choice for the novice or aspiring interior designer, or for anyone who is interested in learning more about how to create beautiful interior design color schemes like a pro.
Join me for a fantastic journey into the world of interior design color schemes!
- If you are interested in taking most or all of my courses, I have a recommended order in which to watch them (although it’s certainly not required). I would start with “How to Design a Room in 10 Easy Steps” because most of my other courses are in-depth classes of the concepts touched on in this 10 step class. Following the 10 Step Course, I suggest moving on to “How to Use Color Like a Pro”, followed by “How to Work with Interior Design Styles Like a Pro”, then “How to Use Lighting Design to Transform your Home”, and finally “Design is in the Details”. My other two courses, “How to Use Minimalist Interior Design to Live your Best Life”, “Use Eco-friendly, Sustainable Design to Improve Your Life”, and “How to Design Your Dream Kitchen” are stand alone classes on specialty topics within interior design, and therefore, can be taken in any order.
- Please be aware that this course, or any of my courses, is not intended to provide all of the knowledge needed to become a professional interior designer. As with any professional field, there is a significant amount of education and/or experience that is needed to achieve competency in this field. My intention with these courses is to provide some solid foundational knowledge to assist either those individuals interested in “DIY” interior design to work on their own projects more effectively, or to provide supplemental education to both interior design students and professionals.
Who this course is for:
- This is best suited for individuals with minimal to moderate knowledge of interior design.
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn how to use color effectively in interior design to accomplish any or all of the following goals: create a certain mood or effect in a space through color, find the right color scheme for a particular room, and choose the right paint color every time.
- This course would also be a great choice for anyone who is new to the interior design field and would like more in depth information on color.
- Students should have some paper and a pen or pencil ready for the activities.
- Students should come ready to engage themslves fully in a fun-filled training on color.
What you’ll learn
- Create the ideal color scheme for any room in your home using a tool that has been designed to guide you through this process easily!
- Use the color wheel like a pro.
- Use the psychology of color to create the perfect mood in your home.
- Use texture to change the way a color appears.
- Mix patterns successfully in a room.
- Choose from a plethora of popular color schemes for different rooms in your home based on the orientation of the room, your interior design style, or the function of your room.
- Choose the right paint colors, including how to effectively test them out before you start, and how to transition those colors effectively in your home.
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.
You May Also Like