In this course, you will learn about the growing and dangerous activity of cybercriminals and how you can protect yourself and stay safe while you work online. You will understand that our world of computing has given birth to a new normal that is growing in urgency and threat to every online user. You will discover safe computer action steps you can take today to ensure your safety when you work online.
By the time you complete this course, you will:
- Enjoy peace of mind, when you follow the tips and best practices for your online computing.
- You will feel safer when you learn the United States FBI guidance, Dept of Justice information.
- You will gain confidence as you succeed in the short quizzes to test your knowledge.
- You will feel comfortable computing as you grasp the material presented.
WITHOUT SAFE AND SECURE COMPUTING- you are putting everything:
- your data,
- your personal identity,
- your photos,
- your business assets,
- your financial information, and
- your passwords at risk to cybercriminals and ransomware activists.
Your instructor has been actively involved in online computing and business online activities since the Internet first came alive. He purchased his first computer in 1986.
Click the enroll button and grab the important learnings inside this course and take the steps necessary to protect yourself from hackers and ransomware.
Who this course is for:
- Business Owners
- Employees Who Use Computers On the Job
- Personal Computer Users
- Online Work-At-Home Individuals
- Business Professionals
What you’ll learn
- What is Ransomware and How Your Computer Can Get hacked
- How Ransomware Affects Your World
- Tips to Protect Your Computer System at Home and at Work
- Bets Practices For Your Computer Safety
How to Download – https://youtu.be/b4jIFGjCDBs
Free Download Link-
Note: Comment below if you find the link dead.