In this course, you will start as a beginner without any previous knowledge about the hacking, this course focuses on the practical side and the theoretical side.
In this course you will learn how to set up your Kali Linux Environment properly without any issues, and we will learn on Kali Linux 2.0 which is the newest version of offensive security Organization, then you will learn how the Devices communicate with each other, then you will go through the theory behind each method during cracking WEP and WPA2 encryption because this will help you to understand what’s happening in the real world, then you will move to learn how to crack WEP/WPA2 WiFi encryption key using more than method, so if the first method didn’t work with you, you can try another one, and after cracking WEP/WPA2 encryption key you will learn how to perform a sophisticated attacks against any client in the network and this is going to be the gravest and the funniest part of this course, after all of that you will learn how to protect yourself and your accounts from these attacks, and how to prevent your WiFi Access Point against any attack .
This course is intended for beginners and professionals, if you are a beginner you will start from zero until you become a professional, and if you are a professional so this course will increase your knowledge about the hacking.
This course is divided to six parts:
- Preparation: In this section, you will learn how to download and setup Kali Linux 2.0 properly as a virtual machine and also how to install it as your main OS, then you’ll learn how to keep it always up to date, this will help you to create your safe Environment to do any kind of Penetration Testing.
- Network Basics: here you will learn the basics of networks that will help you to understand what’s happening in the real world before you get into network security testing.
- Gather AP information Before Cracking: in this section you’ll learn how you can Gather information about the target Access Point such as (ESSID-BSSID-Channel-Encryption type, etc……) before cracking the password because you can’t hack anything without having as much as possible of information about the target, and you’ll learn how you can disconnect any client from your target network or even jam your target AP completely without having the password.
- Cracking WEP/WPA/WPA2 Encryption: After gathering information about the target Access Point now you’ll move to learn how you to Crack WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryption key and the theory behind each method.
- MITM Attack: this is the gravest and the funniest section in this course because it includes a lot of funny things that you can do once you get access into the target AP such as (playing music in the target computer, stealing the passwords, and much more you can see it in the course…)and even fully control the connected devices.
- Protecting yourself against these attacks: after learning all of these attacks now it’s time to learn how to protect yourself and your accounts against all of the previous attacks starting from cracking the WiFi AP key and ending with MITM Attacks, so you’ll learn how to prevent yourself and your WiFi AP and your accounts from these attacks.
NOTICE: All the videos are downloadable.
My Recommendation is these WiFi Cards:
- Realtek RTL8187L
- these Attacks does work against any device such as (Tablets, Laptops, and Smartphones etc….) and against any operating system (IOS, Android, Windows, Linux, Mac OS, etc….).
- You must practice what you learned to become an advanced level, because this course focuses on both practical and theoretical side.
- This course is going to be always up to date.
- This course is only for Ethical purposes.
- If you have any question or any problem, you can send a message to me and i’ll be glad to response.
- After finishing this course, you will get a certificate from Udemy.
- All the people who enrolled in this course will get discounts for future courses.
- All the Rights are Reserved to Saad Sarraj no other Organization is involved.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for the people who want to do a Penetration Testing against a Specific WiFi Networks.
- for the people who wants to protect themselves against these attacks.
- PC or Laptop
- WiFi Card (supports injection)
- Kali Linux Distribution
- Basic IT skills
What you’ll learn
- Learn Network Security Testing
- Setup your Kali Linux environment properly
- You will learn the basics of network
- Gather any access point information without having the key
- Carry out several attacks without having the key
- Learn some Linux commands
- You will be able to deal with a lot of Kali Linux tools
- Crack any WiFi encryption using several methods
- Protect your WiFi network against all the attacks
- Learn ARP Poisoning
- Launch ARP Poisoning attack
- Launch (Man in the middle attack
- Gain access to any client account in the WiFi network
- Detect ARP Poisoning (MITM) attack to protect yourself against it
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.
You May Also Like