Have you tried producing your own graphic designs that just don’t look professional?
Have you been outsourcing your graphic design work, paying a lot of money while not getting designs you’re completely happy with?
Want to get started in graphic design but have no formal design training and don’t know where to start?
If yes, then tis course is for you. In this course you will learn how to create amazing, beautiful, professional graphic designs inside Canva, one of the world’s leading free graphic design applications.
Canva is amazing, and is much easier to learn than other expensive graphic design software. You can achieve excellent results, and because Canva is free to use, you can save huge amounts of money on design outsourcing or software fees. I have used Canva for many design projects, and always come up with fantastic end results!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
1. How to design Responsive Website Using Canva
In this lecture you’ll learn how to design responsive, clickable and interactive website using Canva without purchasing any hosting or domain.
2. How to Create Facebook Video Ads with Canva
In this video, I’ll show you how to create videos Facebook Video Ads with Canva. I’ll use a Smart watch product as a case study, showing its features and functions
3. How to Create a Professional Email Signature in Canva with Clickable Social Media Icons (for FREE)
In this video, I will show you how to create a Professional Email Signature in #Canva with Clickable Social Media Icons and also show you how to connect it to Gmail for FREE.
Your email signature is your Digital business card, it gives you the perfect opportunity to brand any message/mail you send out. It also makes it easy to connect and reach you because it contains relevant links and contact information.
Using an Email signature shows professionalism when sending out emails and will definitely leave a lasting first impression that will WOW anyone you send the email to.
4. How To Design Eye-catching 3D Book Cover
In this video lecture, I’ll show you how to design eye-catching 3D Book Cover using Canva in less than 30 minutes Doing-It-Yourself without the need to spend money hiring a designer.
You don’t need prior design skills to do this, you’ll leverage readily available FREE Resources.
5. How to add a White Silhouette to your photos in Canva
In this Video, you’ll learn how to add a White Silhouette to your photos in Canva.
6. How to make Drip Effect in Canva | Canva Drip Effect Tutorial
In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to make Drip Effect in Canva
7. 25 Time-saving Canva Shortcut Keys To Design Faster in 2022 [For Beginners And Pro]
In this lecture video you’ll learn 25 Time-saving Canva Shortcut Keys that will help you design Faster in 2021, speed your design workflow and also boost your productivity.
8. How to create a cool Profile Picture that stands out in Canva for FREE
in this lecture I’ll show you how to create a cool and memorable profile picture that stands out in Canva.
This will make your profile pop out on various social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Clubhouse etc.
It will also help you build strong perception and Consistency across this various social media platforms.
9. How to make a YouTube Intro in Canva for FREE
In this lecture, you’ll learn how to make a YouTube Intro in Canva for FREE
10. How to create a Digital Flipbook | Create Interactive PDF in Canva | Protect PDF File with password
In this video, you’ll learn how to create a digital flipbook, create interactive PDF in canva and also how to protect PDF file with password. I’ll also show you how to create this flipbook using Canva and Heyzin. Embed videos, links, pictures to your ebook, links, and pictures on your flipbook, too
11. How To Edit PDF Documents in Canva
In this video, you’ll learn how to import and edit PDF Documents in Canva for FREE.
Some Canva Features
- Photo straightener
- Image cropper
- Add text to photos
- Speech and thought bubble creator
- Image editing, transparency, straightening and enhancing
- Photo Enhancer
- Thousands of templates for all possible types of marketing collateral, ranging from social media posts to business cards
- Photo Blur
- Photo vignette
- Grids to ensure straight, balanced designs
- Free icons
- Photo and image frames
- Web wireframe
- Stickers for websites
- Badges for websites
- Add Texture
This course is for anyone who wants to become a Pro in Graphic Design using Canva, which is one of the best graphic design tools.
And, anyone who wants to create stunning graphic designs, quickly and easily
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to do graphic design but you have ZERO talent (yes, it’s that easy)
- Anyone who wants to create stunning graphic designs, quickly and easily
- Anyone with a product to sell
- Anyone who wants to make some extra income online quickly
- Online Marketers
- Lifestyle Marketers
- Graphic Designers
What you’ll learn
- Graphic design with canva. Have you tried producing your own graphic designs that just don’t look professional? Students will learn how to design as a pro.
- In this course, you’ll learn how to design responsive, clickable and interactive website using Canva without purchasing any hosting or domain
- In this course, I’ll show you how to design eye-catching 3D Book Cover using Canva in less than 30 minutes Doing-It-Yourself.
- Want to get started in graphic design but have no formal design training and don’t know where to start? You will learn this and more.
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.