This course teaches you to effectively use Python’s most popular and powerful test framework, pytest. pytest is partly so widely used because it’s so fast to get started. However, many people stop with the basics and never learn pytest’s true power.
In Getting started with pytest, you’ll do so much more than just get started. You’ll learn the five super powers of pytest: simple test functions, fixtures, parametrization, markers, and plugins. With this knowledge, you’ll be able to test more effectively and efficiently, whenever you need to write software tests.
What will you learn?
In this course, you will:
- Build clean, readable, well structured test functions.
- Utilize fixtures to hold setup, teardown, and test data.
- Share fixtures between tests and between test files.
- Trace test execution through tests and fixtures to help debug tests.
- Use test parametrization to create reams of test cases with a small number of test functions.
- Identify test parametrizations cleanly with test ids.
- Learn to skip tests with markers.
- Run subsets of tests using keywords, markers, test classes, and combinations of these techniques.
- Expand pytest functionality with pytest plugins.
- And lots more
HOMEPAGE – https://training.talkpython.fm/courses/getting-started-with-testing-in-python-using-pytest
Free Download Link-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead.