Join the most comprehensive Flutter course and learn how to build amazing iOS and Android apps!
You don’t need to learn Android/ Java and iOS/ Swift to build real native mobile apps!
Flutter – a framework developed by Google – allows you to learn one language (Dart) and build beautiful native mobile apps in no time. Flutter is a SDK providing the tooling to compile Dart code into native code and it also gives you a rich set of pre-built and pre-styled UI elements (so called widgets) which you can use to compose your user interfaces.
Flutter is extremely trending and gets used for major Google apps like their Adwords app – it’s now marked as “ready for production”, hence now is the time to jump in and learn it!
This course will teach Flutter & Dart from scratch, NO prior knowledge of either of the two is required! And you certainly don’t need any Android or iOS development experience since the whole idea behind Flutter is to only learn one language.
You’ll learn Flutter not only in theory but we’ll build a complete, realistic app throughout this course. This app will feature both all the core basics as well as advanced features like using Google Maps, the device camera, adding animations and more!
With Flutter, you’ll be able to write code only once and ship your apps both to the Apple AppStore and Google Play.
Use Google’s Material Design to build beautiful, yet fully customizable, apps in no time with almost zero effort. You can use the rich widget suite Flutter provides to add common UI elements like buttons, switches, forms, toolbars, lists and more – or you simply build your own widgets – Flutter makes that a breeze, too.
This course is for you if …
- You’re interested in building real native mobile apps for the two most popular mobile platforms – iOS and Android
- You want to explore the full set of features Flutter offers
- Don’t want to spend hours learning two completely different languages
- Basic programming language knowledge will help a lot but is not a hard requirement
- You DON’T need to know Flutter or Dart
- You DON’T need to know iOS (Swift/ObjectiveC) or Android (Java)
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and experienced developers who are interested in diving into mobile app development using one language for both platforms
- Experienced iOS or Android developers who want to build cross-platform (iOS + Android) apps with one single programming language
- Basic programming language will help but is not a must-have
- You can use either Windows, macOS or Linux for Android app development – iOS apps can only be built on mac OS though
- NO prior iOS or Android development experience is required
- NO prior Flutter or Dart experience is required – this course starts at zero!
What you’ll learn
- Learn Flutter and Dart from the ground up, step-by-step
- Learn all the basics without stopping after them: Dive deeply into Flutter & Dart and become an advanced developer
- Build engaging native mobile apps for both Android and iOS
- Learn how to upload images
- Integrating Firebase in to Flutter App
- Introduction to Dart
- Dart Basics like,Area Calculator,For loops & Strings,Arrow, Syntax & Ternary operator,While loops, Lists & Generics,For Each Method,Where methodMap Method,
- Widgets like Material App,Scaffold,Text,Column,Images & Buttons,Alert Dialog Box,Padding And Scroll View
- Using Stateful Widgets,Reading user input from TextField,Adding Business Logic
- Listening to a stream Data,Installing the percent_indicator Package,Using the Stream and asynchronous programming,Navigating between screens,,Enabling Buttons,,Stream Builder,
- 2D Animations and Gestures
- Using Animations
- Adding the Game Logic
- Using Gesture Detector
- Adding the Randomness to game
- Getting Data from the Web
- Connecting to web services
- Retrieving Data from web
- Connecting to API with HTTP Library
- Parsing Json Data
- Transforming it into model objects
- Passing Data through screens Adding the search Feature
- Using Sq(F)Lite to store Data
- Inserting and deleting data
- Deleting elements
- Creating the model class
- Showing Database data to the user
- Integrating Firebase into Flutter App
- Creating Firestore database
- Configuring Android App
- Testing Firebase Integration
- Adding Authentication to your app
- Adding Login/Signup screen
- Writing Data to Firebase
- Introducing Firebase Rules
- Deleting Data
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.
You May Also Like