This course is a guide to learn FastAPI. The FastAPI documentation is one of the best documentation. This course is for students who love videos as a medium to learn. We will be learning FastAPI with best practices. The Test-Driven Development goat ? will guide our development process. TDD is the way to think of the code before we actually write a piece of code. In this course we will be learning the following core concepts:
- Creating APIs : We will implement the below endpoints:
- Create Jobs
- List Jobs
- User Authentication with basic security
- Password will be hashed to provide additional security
- We will use JSON Web Tokens to authenticate
- Tokens won’t be stored in LocalStorage or Cookies
- Token will be stored in HttpOnly cookie
- Version Control System
- We will use GIT as our vcs
- Github will be used to host our code
- Creating web apps
- We will use Jinja Templating Language
- We will be working with several forms
- Unit Testing
- Tests will be written in Pytest
- After each testing cycle, the Test database will be cleaned
- Test Coverage
- How not to write unit tests?
- Permissions : A user who has not created the job, won’t be able to delete it.
- We will work with Postgres and monitor it using PgAdmin.
Fastapi provides us built-in OpenAPI docs, we will use the documentation to the fullest. The docs helps backend and frontend developers collaborate easily with each other.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to build a real world webapp from scratch.
- Basic understanding of Python
- Example : Classes, List, Dictionaries.
- Basic understanding of Clean code and Testing philosophy will help you understand and refractor code.
What you’ll learn
- Learn to develop an API as well as webapp using FastAPI with best practices and unit testing.
HOMEPAGE – https://www.udemy.com/course/fastapi-course/
How to block Zippyshare ads – https://youtu.be/f9Q8WGL-2MA
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.