This is the ultimate course on business-to-business Facebook advertising!
I’ve been advertising on Facebook for over a decade. I was a VP of Marketing for a Google accelerator startup, a global marketing manager for Sony, and I’ve helped countless small businesses with digital advertising. I taught college-level digital marketing, and I studied digital marketing at the #1 ranked business school for marketing – the Kellogg School of Management. This is where the father of marketing, Philip Kotler, teaches.
Keep in mind that I plan to expand this course as I get questions from students like you. Also keep in mind that I am a full-stack marketer. That means I’m going to be talking about full-funnel marketing: not just demand generation and not just brand marketing.
Here are some of the key things you’re going to learn:
- How to generate leads and convert those leads into paying customers – using highly targeted Facebook ads
- How to run a proper B2B awareness campaign that reaches customers based on how informed they are
- How to measure success using key B2B benchmarks and advertising KPIs
- How to combine Facebook ads with other channels like LinkedIn
- How to set up retargeting and sophisticated marketing funnels
- How to build custom, highly targeted lists
- How to create and promote content for each stage of the marketing funnel
- How to build ads that B2B buyers will remember
This course is for anyone involved in B2B digital marketing, including consultants and entrepreneurs. Let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- Marketing Managers
- Marketing Consultants
- Social Media Marketing Managers
- Marketing Freelancers
- B2B Marketing Managers
What you’ll learn
- Facebook Ads
- Facebook Advertising
- Facebook Marketing
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.