This course has been created to support students who are new to Microsoft Office products and in this particular case new to Microsoft Excel.
If you are aiming to use your computer to do calculations and deliver reports then this is the right place.
I have been working with Microsoft Excel since 1990. I saw all the big evolution of this amazing tool and so far I consider Excel as the most complete tool to use for any electronic document from a normal preparation of spreadsheet and report to the delivery of a full management document and to the delivery of professional presentations to an audience.
In this course you will learn how to manage the main functionalities of the tool so that you will know where to find what you need and what you can use for your scopes.
You will understand why and how to use Microsoft Excel, how an an Excel file is structured and how to achieve results using tools available in the ribbons, how to use an Excel file, how to input data and content, how to format your spreadsheets and how to calculate your file results using basic formulas and calculations.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use Microsoft Excel as students in schools and univerities or for professional purposes
- Anyone who needs to do reports in spreadsheets
- Anyone who needs to do calculations and report results on spreadsheets or tables
What you’ll learn
- students will be able to create basic reports in Microsoft Excel
- students will become familiar with Microsoft Excel
- students will be able to do calculations using Excel spreadsheets
- students will be able to format their reports in Microsoft Excel
HOMEPAGE – https://www.anonymz.com/?https://www.udemy.com/course/excel-for-beginners-understand-why-and-how-to-use-ms-excel/
How to Download – https://youtu.be/b4jIFGjCDBs
Free Download Link-
Note: Comment below if you find the link dead.