In today’s modern world, individuals and corporations are exposed to data and need to know how to use it to their benefit. Data can provide answers to old problems or predictions of new situations. This course will provide the essential skills needed to successfully create data visualizations, simple and complex in nature. In Excel Data Visualization Techniques, we will walk you through common charting techniques to assemble reports, dashboards, and KPIs. Many of the skills necessary to graduate from Excel to enterprise tools including Microsoft Power BI Desktop and Microsoft Power BI Services as well as Tableau Desktop, Server, and Data Prep are covered in this hands-on, interactive class.
By the time you finish this course, you’ll learn to identify trends, navigate large data sets, and streamline data into visual representations in Excel Topics include:
- Data Visualization Principles, including Reports, Dashboards, and KPIs
- Tables and Heatmaps
- Bar and Column Charts
- Gantt Charts
- Histogram and Pareto Charts
- Box and Whisker Plot Charts
- Tree maps and Sunburst
- Line Charts (Time Series) & Sparkline
- Area & Waterfall Charts
- Scatter Plots & Regression
- Bubble Charts
- Geospatial Maps
- Pivot Tables & Dashboards
At the conclusion of each unit, you’ll be able to practice these skills taught using an extended exercise along with various quizzes. When you finish this course, you will be able to build business intelligence deliverables that maximize data visualization.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to work with large data sets in Excel.
- Professionals users looking to learn how to leverage data as an analysis tool.
- Learners who want to expand their portfolio and have a real example of their work to prospective employers.
- For learners who are seeking a well organized, structured, straight-to-the-point course.
- Learners who are tasked with making visualizations of data by creating visual representations like charts and graphs.
- Professionals looking to become more confident in Excel.
- Students who want a structured, engaging, fun and useful Excel course.
What you’ll learn
- Work with datasets to create an interactive Excel Dashboard with pivot tables, where charts and graphs are updated automatically in an easy to view display.
- Understand how to apply your knowledge of Microsoft Excel features for data visualizations
- Create your own portfolio piece to showcase your skills with Microsoft Excel
- Learn how to explain your visualizations, including reports, dashboards, and KPIs
HOMEPAGE – https://www.udemy.com/course/excel-dataviz/
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.