Ask people what comes to mind when they think of Excel, and odds are they’ll say “spreadsheets“. The truth is, Excel is an incredibly powerful and dynamic data visualization platform for those willing to think beyond rows, columns, and primitive pie charts — and I’m here to prove it.
This course gives you a deep, 100% comprehensive understanding of Excel’s latest data visualization tools and techniques. I’ll show you when, why, and how to use each Excel chart type, introduce key data visualization best practices, and guide you through interactive, hands-on demos and Excel exercises every step of the way.
We’ll kick things off by exploring each of the 20+ charts & graphs introduced in Excel 2019, including:
- Bar & Column charts
- Histograms & Pareto charts (Office 365, Excel 2016 or Excel 2019)
- Line charts & trend lines
- Area charts
- Pies & Donuts
- Scatter plots & Bubble charts
- Box & Whisker charts (Office 365, Excel 2016 or Excel 2019)
- Tree Maps & Sunbursts (Office 365, Excel 2016 or Excel 2019)
- Waterfall & Funnel charts (Office 365, Excel 2016 or Excel 2019)
- Radar & Stock charts
- Heat maps, 3-D Surface & contour charts
- Chloropleths & Geospatial maps
- Custom combo charts & graphs
- And more…
We’ll cover advanced Excel data viz topics that you won’t find anywhere else, including:
- Custom image overlay charts
- Automation with named ranges and OFFSET/COUNTA functions
- Scroll & Zoom functionality with Excel form controls
- Animated charts to visualize changes over time
- Dynamic, custom Excel dashboards
- Value-based chart formatting
- Custom gauge charts & pacing charts
- Grid visuals using Excel array formulas
Whether you’re looking for a quick primer, trying to diversify your Excel skill set, or hoping to step up your Excel data visualization game in a major way, this course is for you.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to create beautiful and effective Data Visualizations in Excel
- Excel users who have basic skills but want to master advanced charts, graphs & dashboards
- Students looking for an engaging, hands-on, and highly interactive approach to training
- Anyone looking to pursue a career in Data Analysis or Business Intelligence
- Basic Knowledge on Excel 2010+ Versions.
- Microsoft Excel, ideally 2016, 2019 or Office 365 for PC (some charts are not available in other versions of Excel)
What you’ll learn
- Understand WHEN, WHY, and HOW to use Different chart types in Excel 2019
- Learn advanced Excel tools like automated dashboards, scrolling charts, dynamic formats, and etc.
- How to Design KPI Dashboards in Excel 2019
- Master unique tips, tools and case studies that you won’t find in ANY other Excel course
- Get LIFETIME access to project files, quizzes, homework exercises, and 1-on-1 expert support
- Build 10+ Excel projects designed to take your data visualization skills to the next level
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.
You May Also Like