Welcome all to my cyber security course “Cyber Security: Network Fundamentals & Network Layer Attacks“ course.
Learn Ethical Hacking with Network Security, Sniffing,Subnetting, ARP Spoof, Password Cracking and implement MitM attack
Whether you want to get your first job in IT security, become a white hat hacker, or prepare to check the security of your own home network, Udemy offers practical and accessible ethical hacking courses to help keep your networks safe from cybercriminals.
Our Student says that: This is the best tech-related course I’ve taken and I have taken quite a few. Having limited networking experience and absolutely no experience with hacking or ethical hacking, I’ve learned, practiced, and understood how to perform hacks in just a few days.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to start from scratch and to move more advanced level
- People who want to take their Network Hacking skills to the next level
- People who are cyber security experts
- People who want transition to Cyber Security
- People who are willing to attend CISCO exams
- People who want to learn Network Security
- People who want to learn Network and Data Layer Attacks
- People who want to learn “The Man in the Middle” ( MitM )
- Anyone who wants to learn ethical hacking
What you’ll learn
- Ethical hacking involves a hacker agreeing with an organization or individual who authorizes the hacker to levy cyber attacks on a system.
- Becoming an ethical hacker involves learning at least one programming language and having a working knowledge of other common languages like Python, SQL, C++
- Many hackers use the Linux operating system (OS) because Linux is a free and open-source OS, meaning that anyone can modify it. It’s easy to access.
- Ethical hacking is legal because the hacker has full, expressed permission to test the vulnerabilities of a system
- The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification exam supports and tests the knowledge of auditors, security officers, site administrators, security.
- Passing the Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) exam indicates that the credentialed individual is an expert in the governance of information security
- The different types of hackers include white hat hackers who are ethical hackers and are authorized to hack systems, black hat hackers who are cybercriminals.
- Network Fundamentals
- Network Layer Attacks
- ARP Spoofing/ARP Poisonning
- ARP Hands-On Practices
- The “Man in the Middle” ( Mitm )
- Using GNS3 Networks
- Attaching Kali to GNS3 Network
- Active Network Devices
- Network Sniffing
- Sniffing Data & Analysing HTTP Traffic via Wireshark
- Using MITMf Against Real Networks
- Weakness of Network Devices
- How to prepare the lab environment for hands-on experiments
- Penetration Testing tools such as Ettercap, Wireshark and etc.
- MAC Flooding
- DHCP Starvation & DHCP Spoof
- VLAN Hopping
- Penetration Testing of Network Devices
- Network Device Audits
- ethical hacking
- cyber security
- android hacking
- Ethical Intelligence
- Ethical Hacker
- ethical hacking course
How to block Zippyshare ads – https://youtu.be/f9Q8WGL-2MA
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.