Welcome to ” OWASP Top 10: Web Application Security Exploit for beginners”
In this course, we will explore together the most common attacks against web applications, referred to as OWASP TOP 10, and learn how to exploit these vulnerabilities so that you have a solid background in order to protect your assets. You will:
– Discover OWASP Top attacks and how they are performed and the tricks and techniques related to them.
– Learn to get information about a target domain and search for potential victims.
I will teach you the 10 most common threats identified by the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP). At the end of the course you will learn:
1) what the OWASP top 10 threats and are,
2) the impact per security threat for your business
3) how these security threats can be executed by attackers / pentesters / hackers
4) how these security threats can be mitigated
You will able to understand the above-mentioned points without having to understand code.
DISCLAIMER: This course is only for educational purposes. Use at your own risk. You must have an explicit authorization to use these techniques and similar ones on assets not owned by you. The author holds no legal responsibility whatsoever for any unlawful usage leveraging the techniques and methods described in this course.
If you like the course, please give a rating and recommend to you friends.
Who this course is for:
- Application Security Engineer
- Web Application Security
- Network Security Engineer
- Web application developer
- Ethical hacker
- Cyber security
What you’ll learn
- Identify the OWASP top 10 threats
- Web Application Security Fundamentals
- Mitigations for each vulnerability
- how the OWASP top 10 threats can be executed by attackers
- Prevention methods to mitigate OWASP top 10 threats
- OWASP Top 10 Hacking Techniques
- Application Security
- Web Application components & features
- SQL Injection Attack
- Parameter Tampering Attack
- Hidden Field Manipulation Attack
- Cross Site Scripting Attack
- Forceful Browsing Attack
- Broken Authentication Attack
- Cookie Poisoning Attack
- Buffer overflow Attack
- Security Misconfiguration Attack
- Sensitive Data Exposure Attack
- Insufficient Logging & Monitoring Vulnerability
How to block Zippyshare ads – https://youtu.be/f9Q8WGL-2MA
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.