Welcome to the “Ethical Hacking: Network Scan Nmap& Nessus| Network Security” course.
Scan networks with vulnerabilities by using Nmap& Nessus. Master Cyber Security, ethical hacking, network hacking skills
This is our 3rd course in our Ethical Hacking series. Whether you want to get your first job in IT security, become a white hat hacker, or prepare to check the security of your own home network, Oak Academy offers practical and accessible ethical hacking courses to help keep your networks safe from cybercriminals.
Cyber security is one that is definitely trending with a top-notch salary to match! Ethical hackers and cyber security professionals are some of the most in-demand professionals today as the world is experiencing a major skill shortage in the field of cyber security.
It’s predicted we’ll have a global shortfall of 3.5 million cyber security jobs. The average salary for Cyber Security jobs is $80,000. If you are ready to jump in cyber security career, this course is a great place for you to start.
During this ethical hacking course, I will teach you beautiful side of the hacking.
Penetration testing skills make you a more marketable IT tech. Understanding how to exploit servers, networks, and applications means that you will also be able to better prevent malicious exploitation. From website and network hacking, to pen testing in Python and Metasploit, Udemy has a course for you.
I wanted to use “Hacking Essentials” in front of the name of the course, but size limit didn’t allow it in Ethical Hacking .
Why “hacking essentials”?
To be able to perform a successful penetration testing or ethical hacking, first, you have to know all the secrets of your targets. You should find all the systems and network devices of your target network before proceeding an ethical hacking operation.
On my complete course, you`ll discover the secrets of ethical hacking and network discovery, using Nmap . You’ll learn all the details of Nmap , which is the most known and de facto network scanning tool. After downloading and installing nmap by hands on lessons, you will be able to use it as an ip port scanner, open port tester and checking for devices’ operating system and other features in ethical hacking .
Then in further lessons, we’ll scan the vulnerabilities of the network we discovered by using Nessus. Nessus is the most known vulnerability scanner and is in the third place of the most popular cyber security tools.
This course starts at beginner levels so you don’t need to have a previous knowledge of network scanning, finding vulnerabilities in devices, using Nmap & using Nessus in Ethical Hacking.
In this course I tried to show the importance of using free tools and platforms, so you don’t need to buy any tool or application.
By registering the course you will have lifetime access the all resources, practice videos and will be able to ask questions about related topics whenever you want.
In this course, we will learn how to use, Nmap, an active information collection tool and in this case which is the second step.
On my complete Nmap course, you`ll discover the secrets of ethical hacking and network discovery, using Nmap. You’ll learn all the details of Nmap, which is the most known and de facto network scanning tool. After downloading and installing Nmap by hands-on lessons, you will be able to use it as an IP port scanner, open port tester and checking for devices’ operating systems and other features. A step by step approach will help you to track your progress on the go and learn needed skills gradually at your own pace. At the end of this course, you will both have a knowledge and a practical skill set about using network scanning, finding vulnerabilities on systems and learning the general competencies of ethical hackers.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn network scan techniques by using Nmap
- Anyone who wants to learn finding vulnerabilities in devices in a network by using Nessus
- Anyone who to learn script scanning in a network
- People who are willing to make a career in Cyber Security
- Cyber Security Consultants who support / will support organizations for creating a more secure environment
- Anyone who wants to be a White Hat Hacker
- People who want to take their ethical hacking skills to the next level
What you’ll learn
- Ethical hacking involves a hacker agreeing with an organization or individual who authorizes the hacker to levy cyber attacks on a system or network.
- In addition to proficiency in basic computer skills and use of the command line, ethical hackers must also develop technical skills related to programming.
- Ethical hacking is a good career because it is one of the best ways to test a network. An ethical hacker tries to locate vulnerabilities in the network.
- Many hackers use the Linux operating system (OS) because Linux is a free and open-source OS that anyone can modify it. It’s easy to access and customize .
- Ethical hacking is legal because the hacker has full, expressed permission to test the vulnerabilities of a system. An ethical hacker operates.
- The different types of hackers include white hat hackers who are ethical hackers and are authorized to hack systems.
- Whether you want to get your first job in IT security, become a white hat hacker, or prepare to check the security of your own home network.
- The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification exam supports and tests the knowledge of auditors, security officers, site administrators
HOMEPAGE – https://www.udemy.com/course/network-and-vulnerability-scanning-by-using-nmap-nessus/
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead.