The most applicable approach to safeguard yourself is to keep yourself up to date with new threats and tactics to avoid them.
In this course we going to look into the most critical type of attacks known as Man in the Middle attacks. So first we will start with very basic and try to understand What MitM or Man in the Middle attack is ? and why it is very tough to prevent from such type of attacks.
Then we will look different types MitM attacks. We will be doing Practical Demonstration and hands on training on Arp Poisoning, Session Hijacking, DNS Spoofing and Fake Access Point. Then we will look into some advance type of attacks in which we will capture screenshots of victim machine after that we will try to gain complete access of victim machine through Mitm Attack at last we will look how we can prevent from such types of attacks.
Who this course is for:
- People interested about learning how hackers think
- People who wants to learn about cutting-edge hacking techniques
- People who wants to secure their own or their company network
- Basic Computer Skills
- Kali Linux
- External WiFi Adapter
- Basic Knowledge of Linux will be a plus but not required
What you’ll learn
- What is MitM Attack?
- Types of MitM Attacks
- How to gather Network Information
- Basics of WireShark
- ARP Poisoning Attacks
- Advance Level ARP Poisoning Attacks
- Complete System Control through MitM
- Session Hijacking Attack
- DNS Spoofing Attack
- Fake Access Point Attack
- How to Detect and control MitM Attack
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.