Ethical hacking, penetration testing, hacking, Metasploit, pentesting, pentest, password cracking, ddos, penetration, cracking, metasploit framework, Nmap, cyber security, cybersecurity, security hacking, hacking tools, Linux, Linux administration, kali linux, kali.
Welcome to “Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Bootcamp with Linux! “
Penetration Testing, Pentesting, and Ethical Hacking Complete Course with Metasploit, Kali Linux, Password Cracking, Nmap.
Whether you want to get your first job in IT security, become a white hat hacker, or prepare to check the security of your own home network, this ethical hacking course offers practical and accessible ethical hacking lectures to help keep your networks safe from cybercriminals.
Ethical hacking (or penetration testing) involves a hacker agreeing with an organization or individual who authorizes the hacker to levy cyber attacks on a system or network to expose potential vulnerabilities.
Penetration testing skills make you a more marketable IT tech. Understanding how to exploit servers, networks, and applications means that you will also be able to better prevent malicious exploitation. From website and network hacking, to pen testing in Metasploit, Oak Academy has a course for you.
Linux is available in a range of different distributions that are tailored to the needs and skills of their users. Simple distributions, like openSUSE, are great for personal computing, while Linux Ubuntu is ideal for network admins and computer scientists.
Linux has a somewhat inaccurate reputation as being a much more technical and complex alternative to mainstay operating systems like Windows and macOS. In reality, Linux is an approachable, open-source, and customizable OS that’s designed to address huge deficiencies in commercial operating systems.
“Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Bootcamp with Linux“ covers Linux basics and Ethical Hacking. You will learn Linux fundamental skills; Command line, Linux Administration, Ethical Hacking Penetration Testing (Pentest+) with Free Hacking Tools as Nmap.
In this course, you will learn Kali Linux fundamentals, how to use basic commands, how Linux File hierarchy is, how to set the network of Linux, how to install packages from package managers and source code, how to manage services, processes and monitoring, network fundemantals, Vulnerability scan, information gathering, learning pentest steps and many tools that you will use in pentest.
Our “ Ethical Hacking Bootcamp Course! is for everyone! If you don’t have any previous experience, not a problem! This course is expertly designed to teach everyone from complete beginners, right through to pro hackers. You’ll go from beginner to extremely high-level and I will take you through each step with hands-on examples.
And if you are a pro Ethical Hacker, then take this course to quickly absorb the latest skills, while refreshing existing ones.
The good news is:
All applications and tools recommended are free. So you don’t need to buy any tool or application.
Our course, just as our other courses on Udemy, is focused on the practical side of penetration testing and ethical hacking but I also will share with you the theory side of each attack and Linux basics. Before jumping into Penetration Testing or other practices with Ethical Hacking tools you will first learn how to set up a lab and install needed software on your machine. In this course, you will have a chance to keep yourself up-to-date and equip yourself with a range of Ethical Hacking skills.
When you finish this course you will learn the most effective steps to prevent attacks and detect adversaries with actionable techniques that you can directly apply when you get back to work. I am coming from the field and I will be sharing my 20 years of experience with all of you. So you will also learn tips and tricks from me so that you can win the battle against the wide range of cyber adversaries that want to harm your environment.
Our Student says that: This is the best tech-related course I’ve taken and I have taken quite a few. Having limited networking experience and absolutely no experience with hacking or ethical hacking, I’ve learned, practiced, and understood how to perform hacks in just a few days.
I was an absolute novice when it came to anything related to penetration testing and cybersecurity. After taking this course for over a month, I’m much more familiar and comfortable with the terms and techniques and plan to use them soon in bug bounties.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to start Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing and Linux from scratch and to move more advanced level.
- People who want to learn about Ethical hacking, penetration testing, hacking, metasploit, pentesting, pentest, password cracking,nmap.
- People who want to take their Hacking, pentesting skills to the next level
- System administrators who are on the front lines defending their systems and responding to attacks
- Anyone who want to learn Linux, kali linux, linux basic, linux fundamental.
- Other security personnel who are first responders when systems come under attack
- Anyone who wants to learn how new operating systems work by improving their existing computer knowledge and skills
- Employees of organizations planning to change Microsoft operating systems.
- Leaders of incident handling teams
- People who are cyber security experts
- People who want transition to Cyber Security
- Incident handlers
- Anyone who wants to learn ethical hacking
- Anyone who want to learn Linux
- Anyone who want deep dive into Linux world
- Those looking for alternatives to Microsoft operating systems.
- Anyone who want deep dive into Linux world
What you’ll learn
- Ethical hacking involves a hacker agreeing with an organization or individual who authorizes the hacker to levy cyber attacks on a system or network.
- Whether you want to get your first job in IT security, become a white hat hacker, or prepare to check the security of your own home network.
- In addition to proficiency in basic computer skills and use of the command line, ethical hackers must also develop technical skills related to programming.
- Ethical hacking is a good career because it is one of the best ways to test a network. An ethical hacker tries to locate vulnerabilities in the network.
- Many hackers use the Linux operating system (OS) because Linux is a free and open-source OS that anyone can modify it. It’s easy to access and customize .
- Ethical hacking is legal because the hacker has full, expressed permission to test the vulnerabilities of a system. An ethical hacker operates.
- The different types of hackers include white hat hackers who are ethical hackers and are authorized to hack systems.
- The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification exam supports and tests the knowledge of auditors, security officers, site administrators
- Ethical hackers are generally experts in programming, cybersecurity, security analysis, and networking infrastructure.
- Passing the Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) exam indicates that the credentialed individual is an expert in the governance of information security
- Penetration testing skills make you a more marketable IT tech. Understanding how to exploit servers, networks, and applications.
- Penetration testing, or pen testing, is the process of attacking an enterprise’s network to find any vulnerabilities that could be present to be patched.
- Think of penetration testing as a way to use hacking skills for good.
- By conducting a pen test, you are effectively simulating a cyber attack on your own applications in order to identify weaknesses in firewalls or servers.
- Penetration tests have five different stages. The first stage defines the goals and scope of the test and the testing methods that will be used.
- There are many types of penetration testing. Internal penetration testing tests an enterprise’s internal network. This test can determine.
- With Nmap, you will learn to identify the operating system and running service versions of the target system
- Install Kali Linux – a penetration testing operating system
- Linux has a somewhat inaccurate reputation as being a much more technical and complex alternative to mainstay operating systems like Windows and MacOS.
- Linux is an operating system (OS), which is the primary software that a computer uses to execute tasks and communicate directions to its hardware.
- ethical hacking
- penetration testing
- Setting Up The Laboratory
- Install Windows & vulnerable operating systems as virtual machines for testing
- Discover vulnerable applications
- Vulnerability scanning, Exploit, Post Exploit, Payload
- Gain control over computer systems using server side attacks
- Exploit vulnerabilities to gain control over systems
- Gathering password hashes, cracking passwords, taking screenshots, logging keystrokes etc.
- Using backdoors to persist on the victim machine
- Information Gathering Over the Internet Tools
- Web App Hacking Tools
- Social Engineering Toolkit (SET) for Phishing
- The very latest up-to-date information and methods
- ethical hacking and penetration testing
- Linux is available in a range of different distributions that are tailored to the needs and skill of their users.
- Both ethical (white hat) hackers and malicious (black hat) hackers often prefer to use the Linux operating system (OS) over Windows OS.
- For beginners learning Linux to pursue a career in IT or software administration.
- You may only need a basic understanding of how to navigate and execute functions using Linux and how applications built on Linux behave.
- Software-focused career paths that frequently use Linux include developer and software engineering roles for Python, Java, and Linux systems.
- The name “Linux” can refer to both the kernel itself (the Linux kernel) and an operating system built around that kernel.
- The core component of any operating system is called the kernel. Linux’s core is simply referred to as the Linux kernel.
- For beginners, a few of the most highly recommended Linux distributions include Elementary OS, Ubuntu Linux, and Ubuntu Budgie.
- Other distributions that are considered easy to learn and master are Linux Mint, Zorin OS, Nitrux, Kodachi, Rescatux, and Parrot Security.
- linux ubuntu linux for beginners ubuntu linux linux basics for beginners linux ubuntu linux for beginers libre office linux beginner linux basics for beginners
- Learn Linux from scratch
- What is Linux
- Setting Up the Laboratory
- Pieces of Linux
- Linux Signs $,#,%
- Desktop Environments
- Linux GUI
- Command Parameters
- List Files – “ls” Command
- Print Working Directory – “pwd” Command
- Show Manuel – “man” Command
- Change Directory – “cd” Command
- Concatenate Files – “cat” Command
- Display Output – “echo” Command
- View the File with “more” Command
- View the File with “less” Command
- Print First Lines with “head” Command
- Print Last Lines with “tail” Command
- Global Regular Expression Print – “grep” Command
- Output Redirection
- Output Redirection : Pipe “|”
- Linux File Systems
- Linux File Hierarchy
- File Permissions
- Make Directory – “mkdir” Command
- Create File & Modify Date – “touch” Command
- Remove Files or Directories – “rm” Command
- Copy and Move Files or Directories – “cp” & “mv” Command
- Find Files and Directories – “find” Command
- Cut Parts of Lines – “cut” Command
- Change Ownership of a Given File – “chown” Command
- Network Settings
- Display Network Status – “ifconfig” Command
- Leasing New IP from DHCP Server
- Location of Services
- User Management in Linux
- Important Files – “passwd” and “shadow”
- Adding a New User
- Change the Group and Delete a User
- Process Management
- Monitoring Running Processes – “ps” and “top” Commands
- Killing Processes
- Package Management
- Package Management Concepts
- Foremost Linux Package Managers
- APT Package Manager
- Install From Source Code
- System Monitoring
- Monitoring – “df”, “top”, “vmstat”, “netstat” Commands
- Password cracking
- Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Bootcamp with Linux
- Become An Ethical Hacker. Get Hired | Complete Ethical Hacking Bootcamp
HOMEPAGE – https://www.anonymz.com/?https://www.udemy.com/course/ethical-hacking-and-penetration-testing-bootcamp-with-linux/
How to block Zippyshare ads – https://youtu.be/f9Q8WGL-2MA
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.