This course IS NOT like any other Ethical Hacking course you can take online. At the end of this course, you will MASTER the key concepts and you will become an Ethical Hacker and Network Security Expert.
This is a brand new Ethical Hacking and Network Security Applied course launched in April 2020 and it’s updated to teach you the skills required for the future that comes.
- Update: November 2021 – Updates to be 2022 ready.
- Update: November 2020 – Updates to be 2021 ready.
- Update: October 2020 – NEW Video: Hacking Linux by running DoS attacks without root access (Fork Bomb)
- Update: June 2020 – NEW Section: Anonymity and Privacy (Web Tracking, Onion Routing, Tor, Tor Hidden Services – Dark Web, Deep Web)
- Update: May 2020 – NEW Section: Vulnerability Assessment Systems – OpenVAS
- Course Launch: April 15, 2020
The world is changing, constantly, and at a fast pace! The technology-driven future in which we’ll live is filled with promise but also challenges. This Ethical Hacking course is really different! You’ll learn what really matters and you’ll get the skills to get ahead and gain an edge.
I won’t teach you how to run an exploit on a vulnerable application that will be patched in a few days and will not work anymore. Instead, I’ll teach you the network security principles that will last for years to come using a practical approach but without neglecting the theory which is the base of a deep understanding.
Do you want to learn a new valuable skill, get hired, get a promotion, or simply prepare for the future that comes? Well, then this course is for you! By enrolling in this course now, you make the best investment in your career!
Given the surge in cyber-security threats, millions of new jobs will open across the industry and the global digital security spending will exceed hundreds of billions of dollars in the years to come.
After this course, you’ll have an in-depth understanding of how hackers think and behave.
This course is for you if you want to learn Ethical Hacking and Network Security applied to the real-world.
It’s specially designed for you whether you have no experience in Network Security, you’ve taken other related courses and you want to level up your skills, or you are coming from other fields like Network and System administration or Programming.
You’ll have access to my closed and exclusive online Group in order to provide you with improved, faster, and better support for your course-related questions.
This course is taught by me, a Senior Network Engineer and Professional Trainer. Why should you learn from me?
- I’m a Practitioner and an Enthusiast. Welcome to the real world! I entered the Network Security world 15 years ago. I’m not just a random guy that teaches Ethical Hacking and Network Security. Just imagine that during this time I’ve learned and applied more and more almost on a daily basis. And now I’m giving everything to you!
- I’m an Educator and I know how to make a Curriculum. I know exactly what is important and what is not. For the last 10 years, I’ve trained thousands of people on Security, Networking, and Programming.
- You’ll learn not only some commands and tools but also advanced concepts for real-world jobs that will last. After this course, you’ll be an effective Ethical Hacker!
You’ll have lifetime access and you can return and look for a specific hack or countermeasure anytime you want. And let’s not forget, if you don’t like the course, you are covered by a 30-day money-back guarantee, full refund, no questions asked!
The topics covered in this Hands-On Ethical Hacking and Network Security Applied course are:
- Setting the Hacking Environment (Kali Linux, Metasploitable, VMs)
- Use Kali to Hack Networks and Devices
- Hacking Routers and IoT Devices using RouterSploit
- Hacking anything with Metasploit
- Hacking Linux
- Cryptography In-Depth (Hashes, Digital Signature, Encryption)
- Attacks on Hash Algorithms
- Full Disk Encryption (Data at rest protection)
- GnuPG In Depth
- Steganography In Depth
- Hiding files in other files
- Anonymity and Privacy (Web Tracking, Onion Routing, Tor, Tor Hidden Services – Dark Web, Deep Web)
- Cracking Passwords (John & Hydra)
- Rainbow Tables
- Information Gathering (Reconnaissance)
- Nmap & Zenmap, Nmap Scripting Engine (NSE)
- arp-scan & net-discover
- Hacking Google Searches In Depth
- Vulnerability Assessment Systems – OpenVAS
- Sniffing Traffic (Wireshark & tcpdump)
- Hacking WiFi Networks
- Hacking WPA2
- Hacking ARP (Ettercap & Bettercap)
- Hacking HTTPS
- Hacking DNS
- Hacking DHCP
- Hacking Cisco Devices
- Hacking Switches
- Hacking STP
- Mitigating all attacks presented in the course
Every topic includes many live examples in Kali Linux, a command section, quizzes, slides, and many practice challenges.
The skills you’ll learn will broaden your horizons and could change your life.
Who this course is for:
- Network and System Administrators.
- Anyone interested in learning Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing.
- Anyone interested in learning how to secure systems from Hackers.
What you’ll learn
- Practical Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Skills
- Learn How to set up a Hacking Lab (Kali Linux, Metasploitable, VMs).
- You will MASTER Ethical Hacking and Network Security Key Concepts (Reconnaissance, Sniffing, Exploitation …).
- Acquire the Skills to MITIGATE ALL THE ATTACKS presented in the course.
- Learn How to Hack Routers and IoT Devices using RouterSploit.
- Learn How to Hack Systems using Metasploit.
- Learn How to Hack WiFi Networks (Traffic Sniffing and Injection, Deauthentication Attack, WPA2 Cracking).
- Learn How to Secure a WiFi Network and stay safe and anonymous while browsing the Web.
- Learn How to implement Full Disk Encryption.
- Learn How to Hack ARP (Poisoning, Ettercap, Bettercap, Caplets, Ban, …).
- Learn How to Hack STP.
- Learn How to Hack CDP.
- Learn How to Hack Switches.
- Acquire an In-Depth Understanding of Steganography and How to Hide Secret Data.
- Learn about the tools used for Cracking Passwords (John the Ripper, Hydra, Rainbow Tables, rcrack).
- Acquire an In-Depth Understanding of GnuPG (symmetric and asymmetric encryption, key management, digital signatures).
- Acquire an In-Depth Understanding of Hashes and How to Break them.
- Learn How to Hack HTTPS (SSL Sniffing, SSL Stripping, HTTPS Downgrade).
- Learn How to Hack DHCP (Flooding, Starvation, Roque Server).
- Learn How to Hack Google Searches (Google Dorks).
- Learn How to use Shodan to discover and Hack IoT devices.
- Acquire In-Depth Sniffing Techniques (Wireshark, Filters, tcpdump, airodump-ng).
- Acquire In-Depth Scanning Techniques using Nmap, Nmap Scripting Engine, Zenmap, arp-scan and netdiscover.
- Acquire an In-Depth Understanding of Netfilter/Iptables Linux Firewall (Chains, Tables, Matches, Targets).
How to block Zippyshare ads – https://youtu.be/f9Q8WGL-2MA
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.