The eJPT certification is 100% hands-on. That means you need time in the lab, gaining experience to help you on exam day.
Prepare for the eJPT certification exam with over 25 labs that you can setup and work through at your own pace. Learn hands-on ethical hacking skills that can help you be successful on exam day and with your career as a penetration testing professional!
This course contains over 5 hours of labs to help you build your skills and improve your effectiveness during penetration tests.
The labs are setup to make sure your get hands-on experience with:
- Network host identification
- Port scanning
- Working with various types of shells
- Breaking authentication
- SQL Injection and XSS testing
- Data exfiltration
- Vulnerability scanning
This course gives you valuable exposure to many ethical hacking and testing tools such as:
- Burp Suite
- Metasploit Framework
- And more!
All labs are structured around identifying the lab objectives and the steps needed to work through the scenario. Lab steps are presented in a way that allows you to follow along at your own pace. Each section concludes with a walk-through and explanation, before showing a live demonstration of the lab!
This course can be a valuable part of your self study as you prepare to earn the eJPT certification. But it’s also great way for anybody interested in ethical hacking to get hands-on experience! Even if you are trying to earn your PentTest+ or CEH, these labs can help improve your readiness.
Get ready for the exam…get into the lab and get hand-on experience!
Who this course is for:
- Students Preparing for the eJPT Certification
- Anyone That Wants Hands-On Ethical Hacking Labs
What you’ll learn
- Prepare for the eJPT certification with over 25 labs that you can do at home
- Learn hands-on ethical hacking skills that can help you be successful on exam day
- Over 5+ hours of labs to help build your skills and abilities
- Gain experience port scanning hosts and mapping networks with Nmap
- Learn to execute common web attacks like SQL Injection, XSS, Command Injection, and more!
- Create and use a variety of shells to interact with compromised systems
- Find out how to maintain persistence on systems and move between hosts
- Work through post-exploitation tasks for data exfiltration, hiding files, clearing logs, and more!
- Get experience with password cracking and breaking authentication
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.