Hi there, my name is Theodore Panagacos and I am a full-time security consultant, CISO advisor and DLP practitioner.
Are you a Security Architect, Security Operations Analyst or Security Consultant who has been struggling with the basics of data loss and want to quickly take your skills to the next level?
In this course I show you exactly what Data Loss Prevention is and how it is applied in the world’s most successful organizations.
As a career Management Consultant in the cyber security industry, I’ve been fortunate to work alongside some of the world’s top performing organizations. By working with these companies, not only did I learn first-hand how to apply Data Loss Prevention to my own work, but I quickly found I started to teach others about the topic too. This course is the direct result of many years of experience in Data Loss Prevention and information security. Not only is this course realistic and practical, but it will give you the exact details needed to improve your knowledge and understanding of this specialist security topic.
DLP can be a difficult topic to learn but in this course I’m going to guide you through the entire discipline of DLP so that you will finish as a better cyber security analyst.
This course will also provide you with practical DLP skills which includes;
- Understand what is DLP and how it’s used to protect data within organizations.
- Understand the components you need to drive a successful DLP program in your organization. It’s not just about the DLP tool!
- Learn about DLP Maturity Models and DLP Operating Models.
- Learn about the several types of enforcement policies you can apply in a DLP tool.
- Understand the several data inspection techniques you can use to prevent data from unauthorized use.
- Specific criteria you can use for choosing and buying a DLP tool.
And we’re going to learn this together, step-by-step.
While this course will teach you the essentials of Data Loss Prevention, it has also been designed to make you a more effective cyber security expert. This DLP Bootcamp covers critical skills that will help you add immediate value to your cyber security career. Best of all, the course has been structured in an easy-to-follow format.
This course is suitable for beginners and students at all levels. However, ideally you should have at least a high-level understanding of either IT or cyber security to participate.
P.S Have I missed a topic you would like covered in this course or do you have a question? I’m here available for you 24/7 so feel free to message me.
Who this course is for:
- Students that want to boost their CVs with an important skill
- Students that want to add more value to their existing workplace
- Cyber Security Professionals, Security Program Managers, Security and Solution Architects
- Data Loss Prevention Architects or Administrators
- Information Security Practitioners
- University Students
What you’ll learn
- Learn everything about DLP from scratch from a DLP expert
- Learn what is DLP and why it’s used in organizations
- Learn how to create a DLP implementation plan
- Learn international best practices for implementing DLP as part of an Informaiton Security Program
- Learn how DLP is used to monitor and block network threats
- Learn about DLP policy enforcement
- This course is 100% practical with zero theory
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.