Kali Linux is the most comprehensive distributions for penetration testing and ethical hacking. It has some of the most popular forensics tools available to conduct formal forensics and investigations and perform professional-level forensics.
This video course teaches you all about the forensic analysis of computers and mobile devices that leverage the Kali Linux distribution. You’ll get hands-on, seeing how to conduct each phase of the digital forensics process: acquisition, extraction, analysis, and presentation, using the rich set of open source tools that Kali Linux provides for each activity.
The majority of this tools are also installed on other forensic Linux distributions, so the course is not only limited to Kali Linux but is suitable for any open-source forensic platform in the same way. We start by showing you how to use the tools (dc3dd in particular) to acquire images from the media to be analyzed, either hard drives, mobile devices, thumb drives, or memory cards. The course presents the Autopsy forensic suite and other specialized tools, such as the Sleuth Kit and RegRipper, to extract and analyze various artifacts from a Windows image. It also shows how to perform the analysis of an Android device image using Autopsy. Next, we cover file carving and the recovery of deleted data, and then the process of acquiring and analyzing RAM memory (live analysis) using the Volatility framework.
Another topic is treated in the course, that is network forensics; indeed, the course covers how to use Wireshark to capture and analyze network data packets.
Finally, we demonstrate how to report and present digital evidence found during the analysis. By the end of the course, you will be able to extract and recover data, analyze the acquired data, and report and present digital evidence from a device.
- Understand the power of Kali Linux as a forensic analysis platform
- Acquire forensically sound images from different types of media
- Extract and analyze artifacts from images
- Recover deleted data bypassing the file system
- Acquire and analyze live memory
- Capture and analyze network data packets.
- Report on and present your findings
- Learn and practice through various tools and techniques that leverage the Kali Linux distribution
- Extract and recover data and perform successful forensic analysis and investigations
- Perform professional-quality forensics through ethical means, and solve forensic challenges in real-world scenarios
HOMEPAGE – https://www.packtpub.com/in/networking-and-servers/digital-forensics-kali-linux
How to block Zippyshare ads – https://youtu.be/f9Q8WGL-2MA
How to Download from single download link – https://youtu.be/b4jIFGjCDBs
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.
You May Also Like
asda · October 22, 2021 at 12:37 pm
Link dead ,plase check
admin · October 30, 2021 at 4:00 am