This course is about data structures and algorithms. We are going to implement the problems in Java. The course takes approximately 14 hours to complete. It is highly recommended to type out these data structures several times on your own in order to get a good grasp of it.
In each chapter you will learn about the theoretical background of each algorithm or data structure, then we are going to write the code on a step by step basis in Eclipse, Java.
Most of the advanced algorithms relies heavily on these topics so it is definitely worth understanding the basics. These principles can be used in several fields: in investment banking, artificial intelligence or electronic trading algorithms on the stock market.
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for everyone from scientists to software developers who want to get closer to algorithmic thinking in the main
What you’ll learn
- grasp the fundamentals of algorithms and data structures
- detect non-optimal code snippets
- learn about arrays and linked lists
- learn about stacks and queues
- learn about binary search trees
- learn about balanced binary search trees such as AVL trees or red-black trees
- learn about priority queues and heaps
- learn about B-trees and external memory
- learn about hashing and hash tables
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead.