Emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI) is increasingly becoming more intertwined with our daily lives. However, how does cybersecurity come into play? How will AI systems become targeted of cyber threats and attacks? How do we protect them? and what are the opportunities to use AI in cybersecurity? This course covers the fundamentals of AI types, history and concepts while also exploring the cybersecurity aspects in this emerging technology!
Note: This is a new course that is recently launched. Quiz practice and subtitles are currently being updated!
Your instructor is a proven and skilled individual with over 6+ years of experience in big consulting, big4 accounting and big5 banks. Chris (The Technology Accountant) has worked in in-demand fields in consulting, advisory and assurance in Cyber and IT space. He holds a CPA (Chartered Professional Accountant), CISSP (Certified Information System Security Professional) and CISA (Certified Information System Auditor) designations and has taught over 20,000 students from 155+ countries on this platform.
Benefits to you
-Gain theoretical and technical knowledge in Cybersecurity and Artificial Intelligence
-Gain expert knowledge and material from proven Instructor
-Practice questions to test your learning
At the end of this course, you would gain the fundamental/technical knowledge in how AI systems work and the different perspectives of cybersecurity for artificial intelligence. You’ll learn what are cyber threats that can impact AI, the risks presented by AI and the opportunities of AI to cybersecurity.
Topics covered in this course include:
-What is Artificial Intelligence?
-Key concepts/terms of Artificial Intelligence (ie Machine Learning, Natural Processing Language, Neural Network and Expert Systems)
-The History of Artificial Intelligence
-The 7 Types of Artificial Intelligence (Reactive Machines, Limited Memory, Theory of Mind, Self-aware, Artificial Narrow Intelligence, Artificial General Intelligence and Artificial Super-intelligence)
-Why is Cybersecurity important to AI?
-What is Cybersecurity
-Cyber threats to AI (Data Poisoning, Model Inversion Attack, Membership Inference Attack, Adversarial Evasion and Adversarial Reprogramming)
-Cyber risks presented by AI (ie Deepfakes, weaponize, increase inequality, AI driven cyber attacks, privacy violations and social manipulation)
-Opportunities presented by AI
-Cybersecurity Availability (ie Data Backups/ Offsite storage, Cluster servers, Network IPS)
-Cybersecurity Confidentiality (ie Access Mgmt, Encryption, DLP systems)
-Cybersecurity Integrity (ie Hashing, Security Configuration Baselines, Code Scanners)
Who this course is for:
- Cybersecurity, risk and assurance professionals
- Highschool Students and University Students
- Individuals interested in emerging technologies/trends such as Cybersecurity and Artifical Intelligence
What you’ll learn
- Gain an understanding of fundamentals, terms and concepts of Artifical Intelligence
- Develop viewpoints of Cybersecurity in Artifical Intelligence
- Learn fundamentals of Cybersecurity concepts and risks, threats and opportunities for Artifical Intelligence
- Develop technical understanding of Cybersecurity processes/controls for Artifical Intelligence systems
- Learn Cybersecurity fundamentals (Confidentaility, Integrity and Availability)
- Cybersecurity and IT concepts (ie Hashing, Encryption, Server Clusters, Offsite Storage, DLP, Security Baseline Config, Code Review and Access Mgmt)
- Artifical Intellgience Threats (Model Inversion Attack, Data Posion, Membership Inference, Adversarial Evasion and Reprogramming)
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.