Being able to think well and solve problems systematically is an asset for any career.
- “Critical thinking is the key to creative problem solving in business.”– Richard Branson, CEO and Founder, Virgin Group
- “It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” – Aristotle
- “If you want to succeed in 21st-century business you need to become a critical thinker” – Barak Obama
What is it? Critical thinking is the ability to think clearly and rationally, understanding the logical connection between ideas.
Critical thinking is, in short, self-directed, self-disciplined, self-monitored, and self-corrective thinking. It presupposes assent to rigorous standards of excellence and mindful command of their use.
It entails effective communication and problem solving abilities and a commitment to overcome our native egocentrism and sociocentric.
By improving the quality of your thoughts and your decisions, better critical thinking skills can bring about a big positive change in your life.
Someone with critical thinking skills can:
- Understand the links between ideas.
- Determine the importance and relevance of arguments and ideas.
- Recognize, build and appraise arguments.
- Identify inconsistencies and errors in reasoning.
- Approach problems in a consistent and systematic way.
- Reflect on the justification of their own assumptions, beliefs and values.
Why wait? Enroll in this course today and learn to become a critical thinker. I wish you a happy learning!
Who this course is for:
- Leaders, managers, and supervisors; also appropriate for individual contributors in knowledge roles
- No previous experience required
- Desire to learn and improve critical thinking
- Open mindedness is required
What you’ll learn
- Left, Right and Whole Brain Thinking
- Understand the Critical Thinking Process
- Learn to Listen Actively
- De Bono’s Thinking Hats in Detail
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files and comments with fake E-mail id will be ignored.
You May Also Like